Treasure life...

kdash

Why not say I'm a victim?

Come on, it takes two hands to clap.

Just like people who want to wear gold watches and expensive jewelry outside to hao lian and in the end got robbed and hurt by robbers or got cheated by swindlers. Then cry foul, claim victim, etc.

Same logic.

that means if u leave ur house gate open and someone enters your house to rob you, it's not the robber's fault but yours? same logic.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Or DIY..

This thread from treasure life become a piak piak topic.. Come back to Treasure Life leh..

That’s what most here do as the saying goes - pain is inevitable but misery is optional; Laugh, everyone laughs with you, cry, you cry alone.

In mustank world...good or bad times in life, you piak.

• Praise 1

that means if u leave ur house gate open and someone enters your house to rob you, it's not the robber's fault but yours? same logic.

Then is your fault if you leave your gate open if no one is at home.

Fair enough.

Or DIY..

This thread from treasure life become a piak piak topic.. Come back to Treasure Life leh..

Be free from the dirty thoughts of sex or piak piak is also treasuring your life and live your life to the fullest with a clean and moral mind.

seem like you kena abused by women, still traumatized by the event?

Ya ya, laugh whatever you want.

Just keep my scenarios in mind and don't let that happen to you.

Once kena STDs, or reputation ruined with no job or broken family, it's a broken mirror that is hard to mend back. Basically such people are as good as dead.

Keep your mind free from these immoral things and your life will be better off.

piak piak more != immoral, sex addiction, do nothing but piak, commit sex crimes.

piak piak more != having multiple piak partners.

why do u always get so agitated when we joke about piak piak? you don't realise that it's all being light hearted?

chill man. amen. amitabha.

truth.JPG

No no.

It's the seed to a disease, a disease that will ruin someone else life.

We may take it as a joke but some will use it to grow a devil inside them and corrupt their minds.

You are a wise old man. You should understand such sins are root problems of the society for so long.

i typed a long reply and dunno why it ended up as multiple quotes.., lazy to retype everything.

ah whatever lah. your logic is just warped.

going by DACH's logic,

laws should be enacted not just to punish crimes, but to prevent crimes.

For eg:

Do Not Wear Excessive Gold Or Jewellery Out To The Streets: Fine: $500

Do Not Wear Revealing Clothes That Show Cleavage or Too Much Thighs: Fine: $1000 (this one @Chryst sure kena with her thighs LOL)

It is not the robber or rapists fault, but yours, if you fail to comply.

Edited by Theoldjaffa

Or DIY..

i think this thread gone liao  [bigcry]

• Praise 1

i typed a long reply and dunno why it ended up as multiple quotes.., lazy to retype everything.

ah whatever lah. your logic is just warped.

going by DACH's logic,

laws should be enacted not just to punish crimes, but to prevent crimes.

For eg:

Do Not Wear Excessive Gold Or Jewellery Out To The Streets: Fine: $500

Do Not Wear Revealing Clothes That Show Cleavage or Too Much Thighs: Fine: $1000 (this one @Chryst sure kena with her thighs LOL)

It is not the robber or rapists fault, but yours, if you fail to comply.

It takes two hands to clap.

I never say laws should be enacted to prevent crimes but it's your own responsibility to prevent crimes as well.

Prevention is still better than cure, even if there is a cure to protect you.

Just like illness. You eat healthy, sleep enough to prevent yourself infected. Not let the illnesses infect you and then cure you.

Edited by DACH

It takes two hands to clap.

I never say laws should be enacted to prevent crimes but it's your own responsibility to prevent crimes as well.

Prevention is still better than cure, even if there is a cure to protect you

a person can still get robbed even when he/she is not flashy. my friend was in South Africa for holiday. he just drove along and his car overheated so he had to stop by the roadside to let the car cool down. A mob came and beat him up and robbed him.

a person can still be raped even when she's fully clothed. even grannies can kena raped before.

you tell me, is it there fault? For crimes, it's never always about taking two hands to clap.

it's easy to say prevention is better than cure. you can control yourself but you can't control others.

so don't take that holier than thou attitude and shove it down our throats like that.

• Praise 2

An opinion is like a penis

It's ok to have one

It's ok to be proud of it

HOWEVER

Do not shove it down people's throat

Do not think that people who don't have one like yours is lower in standing

a person can still get robbed even when he/she is not flashy. my friend was in South Africa for holiday. he just drove along and his car overheated so he had to stop by the roadside to let the car cool down. A mob came and beat him up and robbed him.

a person can still be raped even when she's fully clothed. even grannies can kena raped before.

you tell me, is it there fault? For crimes, it's never always about taking two hands to clap.

it's easy to say prevention is better than cure. you can control yourself but you can't control others.

so don't take that holier than thou attitude and shove it down our throats like that.

I didn't say that people who are not flashy won't get themselves in victims of crimes, but there is a lower probability that criminals will target them.

If people don't brag or show off openly or indiscreet manner, why would criminals observe them and target them?

You sure crimes isn't about the victims' responsibilities too? Then what's the objective of crime preventing measures for?

Why should we be responsible for ourselves and own belongings? Let the criminals commit crime on you openly and easily, then blame the criminals, and crime cannot solve, blame police, etc. Is it how things works now?

It's true we cannot prevent every crime happen on us, but it's still our responsibility to reduce the probability of it happening to us, starting from ourselves.

Holier? What is holier and what's not?

Look at the mess of the society, because of all these sins. If we don't clear them from ourselves now, then spread it to the next generations?

Edited by DACH