Hijab in the club

shawncjh

Some things I really like.

Like rapists have their thing chopped off.

This is how we should deal with them.  [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I notice all the religions that teach peace and compassion

the followers all get angry and offended very easily.

Some things I really like.

Like rapists have their thing chopped off.

This is how we should deal with them. [thumbsup]

dont have lar.....but i am not sure of it either....

Last time Singapore got Buddha Bar. I still go in to cheongz somemore.

Guess I'm not a good Buddhist as I wasn't offended at all.

If Singapore got Alxxh bar, 100% kenna ISIS bomb.
  • Praise 2

But i find it hard to accept sometimes, is it really have to be so holy or is it ownself suka one?

I used to have an indian Muslim lady recep, and whenever we have any makan event, those places avg standard ones, she will say no halal  she cannot. End up always need to go bali thai buy 1 set for her.  But those atas makan no halal she ok wor. 

I remember once our big boss from overseas came and we went for a very atas buffet, and she went with us. When my accountant saw her taking seafood beside the suckling pig, asked her like that can meh. She just smile and say never mind.  :huh:  :wacko:  [crazy]

Its not just Muslims but there are also vegetarians that are selective in the same manner. Why comment about how people lead their lives and choose their diet? 

Consider it a cheat day.

Whatever is it...at the end of the day..its between god and our self..nobody should even tell us what to do or not to do,in term of religion. If there is a judgement day..only our self can answer to god no one else....So just a reminder..mind our own business

I agree to the first part but not totally to the "mind our own business" part. 

It could be just me, but ppl who knows me know that, tho I am not a very holy person,  I am very respectful to all religions and diet practice. I respect different diet requirement, due to religion or not, and that is the very reason I make sure no one is left out in a makan session.  If I am to mind my own business, I would just decide on a place base on my own preference, and not give a damn to whatever halal, vegetarian or no beef requirements. 

But for me to respect, the individual must at least to the very minimum respect it himself/herself.  [:)]

• Praise 4

Last time Singapore got Buddha Bar.  I still go in to cheongz somemore.

Guess I'm not a good Buddhist as I wasn't offended at all.

its just a mind set thingy to me. I know its a bar, so you can give it whatever holy name, it is still going to be a bar.  [laugh]

I dont eat beef, but I dont stop others from eating beef, i dont mind you eating beef right in front of me. I even had someone throw beef into the steamboat we were eating unknowingly, I didnt bother and and just ate whatever I can eat, as long as i didnt eat that beef. The soup? WTF, to cause inconvenience to everyone or just eat in harmony, I believe Buddha will forgive me for the big heart.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

• Praise 3

Its not just Muslims but there are also vegetarians that are selective in the same manner. Why comment about how people lead their lives and choose their diet? 

Consider it a cheat day.

Cheat day with Haram? If you can cheat, why sld I be respectful in the first place? 

She can go have a pork chop or char siew as cheat days for all I care, as long as it doesnt affect me. 

I dont give a damn on how ppl lead their lives or choose their diet, as long as it doesnt affect me, but i am sure I can comment if it concern my lifestyle.

why do I have to always ensure that the makan place must be halal,  make special  arrangements to tabao halal food if otherwise, just so that "you" can enjoy it, when "you" can actually do a cheat day on Haram? 

Makes everyone look stupid, and make"you" look like a liar on how holy "you" are. And what about all those this cannot that cannot thingy in the past? 

So can I comment?

Anyway, right after that atas non halal buffet with suckling pigs, where she ate happily, all makan event were non halal, she either come or dont come. She didnt ask me anything after that, I guess  she make noise to my admin manager, and was told it was my decision. 

I respect you only when you respect yourself. 

I think they should add it to the list.

That will stop the rapist doing it again.

Once they chop it off I don't think he will

be thinking of raping anyone again. [thumbsup]

cannot lei......cant change! Must follow the text but the interpretration differs for each country. Let those qualified interpret.....i not qualified. If its grey area.....as a laymen, its better to desist.

Turbocharged

The problem is Malaysian politicians silently embracing wahhabism. Of course this is for their political advantage to lock in majority of Muslim.

On the other hand, Saudi is moving towards liberal.

Hijab is supposed to be sign of pious & not fashion statement. That's why only see Sg Muslim in 40s or older wear it. No clubbing or tight tight clothes.

In Malaysia, female Muslim is supposed to wear Nijab from 6 y/o. How many understand the true meaning of Hijab?

Malaysia? For show only lah, and to impress the kampong folk who are more conservative. All these politicians are elite class with money locked in offshore banks. Their lifestyle in private, who knows? Their kids all party like anything, go clubbing, it's common knowledge. Last time even got princes and their bodyguards fight it out at some KL nightspot. And royal family supposed to be protector of religion? [laugh]
  • Praise 2

Malaysia? For show only lah, and to impress the kampong folk who are more conservative. All these politicians are elite class with money locked in offshore banks. Their lifestyle in private, who knows? Their kids all party like anything, go clubbing, it's common knowledge. Last time even got princes and their bodyguards fight it out at some KL nightspot. And royal family supposed to be protector of religion? [laugh]

i thought politicians are the last ones we can trust.......its only natural...

Good what.

Enjoy the prestige, power and money but secretly go clubbing on the side.

People that complain are just jealous. If people are in the same position

they will do the same or even worse. Nobody can say they will do better until

they are in the same position. But since we are not in their position we can

comfort ourselves and think we are not like them we are so much better than

them.  [thumbsup]

dont have lar.....but i am not sure of it either....ððð. The limbs kana chop off is for stealing, robbery and theft.

For chopping off the head for murderer, there is a certain guideline that must be followed.

The sword must be sharp

The head must be chopped of at the neck.

The sword must cut the neck with a single sweep.

Thats why the nick berg execution was said to be unislamic as the cut was made like a slaughterhouse with the knife going to and fro. That is totally wrong and done by someone who doesnt know Islam.

Nick Berg was murdered in the worst way.

Wether carried out "Islamically" doesn't matter to him or anyone la. It's sounds terrible. You cannot be serious right.

Nick Berg was murdered in the worst way.

Wether carried out "Islamically" doesn't matter to him or anyone la. It's sounds terrible. You cannot be serious right.

..who is this Nick Berg??

• Praise 1

Rather than impress, it should be brainwashed kampong folk lah.

Kampong folk don't need to be impress.  Just need preacher to tell them what to do.

↡ Advertisement