Hijab in the club

shawncjh

..who is this Nick Berg??

Google la bro.. one of those masked ninja men in Black with a guy kneeling in front type thing.
↡ Advertisement

Now you will have to question why we got 4D and not 5D  [laugh]    

Bro how come 4 huh?

I think 6 is better.

Every night different one and one night to rest.

Very tiring to do every day right?

:D

• Praise 2

Nick Berg was murdered in the worst way.

Wether carried out "Islamically" doesn't matter to him or anyone la. It's sounds terrible. You cannot be serious right.

the video was to 'show' how evil the perpetrators were......it was said he died in Abu Ghraib. The orange prison cloth he was wearing made the headlines among the naysayers. It was a US army garment used by military convict! Then they blame it on Islamic militants not knowing that they are supposed to be bound by Islamic law in such situation.

Of course the way he died was horrible......you should see how Gulf countries do the execution. One sweep the head comes of.......

..who is this Nick Berg??

youtube has the video of his beheading....back in 2002 or 03
  • Praise 1

the video was to 'show' how evil the perpetrators were......it was said he died in Abu Ghraib. The orange prison cloth he was wearing made the headlines among the naysayers. It was a US army garment used by military convict! Then they blame it on Islamic militants not knowing that they are supposed to be bound by Islamic law in such situation.

Of course the way he died was horrible......you should see how Gulf countries do the execution. One sweep the head comes of.......

youtube has the video of his beheading....back in 2002 or 03

So can chop the big head

why cannot chop the small head of the rapist.

So can chop the big head

why cannot chop the small head of the rapist.

actually they (dont know who) slaughtered him like a chicken! A very sinful act!

I miss the old B&W movies of the yesteryears of P. Ramlee and so very modern back then and everyone in Singapore spoke Malay with only 2 TV channels from Singapore if I am not wrong was only Channel 5 and 8 and the Malaysian channels were like 3 and 10 but many a times not working or very grainy pictures; Seems like the Sultan of Johor is very instrumental in keeping the real traditions of Johore but unfortunately albeit late now and Singaporeans used to go to clubs in JB for their fixes as  "it" was not allowed; Club Mechinta to name a few.... .......@Radx would surely know more  :D            

• Praise 3

I miss the old B&W movies of the yesteryears of P. Ramlee and so very modern back then and everyone in Singapore spoke Malay with only 2 TV channels from Singapore if I am not wrong was only Channel 5 and 8 and the Malaysian channels were like 3 and 10 but many a times not working or very grainy pictures; Seems like the Sultan of Johor is very instrumental in keeping the real traditions of Johore but unfortunately albeit late now and Singaporeans used to go to clubs in JB for their fixes as "it" was not allowed; Club Mechinta to name a few.... .......@Radx would surely know more :D

Ya

Pocong my favorite haaaa

↡ Advertisement