COE Bidding – 1st Round of March 2018

Carbon82

Click link to check but shown System is unable to handle your request at this time. Please try again later.

Rest of bidder only going in now ?? :wacko:

Relax.. check again at 3.15pm as the dealer might think need to revise so one short do..

Supersonic

thanks!!

i went to this link https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/ProcessBidderTypeAction.do but have the message "No matching record found. Please confirm and enter your bidder type/ID again." so i guess the bid is not put through yet

If your AD havent put in bid, you would see no matching record found de. Usually they would only put in your bid close to 3.30pm de.

Supersonic

Cat A 34k liao :(

Edit: I refreshed few seconds later and became 35.5k

At 3.20pm, Cat A already 34k?? Looks like this round coe should be at least $40K?

Looks like the demand for Cat A car is high in this round COE.

Supersonic
(edited)

Egg break liao.

I heating up frying pan.

You should have heated up the frying pan long ago, since egg already broke. You should be frying the egg now?! Lol.

Edited by 13177

You should have heated up the frying pan long ago, since egg already broke. You should be frying the egg now?! Lol.

I come in kaypoh n watch live telecast nia. [bounce2]

he making omellette.....need to stir with the onion, bell-pepper and others. Longer time so stir first heat the pan.

Supersonic

he making omellette.....need to stir with the onion, bell-pepper and others. Longer time so stir first heat the pan.

I see, he not frying normal egg ah? No wonder need to heat up pan first while taking some time to stir?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement