Stringent car and motorcycle testing

Evillusion

Supersonic

true, cyclist always get positive news when ah Kong open mouth talking bicycle

i will cringe whenever ah Kong talk about car and motorcycle

knn, tiu

Then vote wisely next GE.

These people just simply out of touch already.

How many of them really cycle to work?

Sometimes the catalytic converters will get clogged over time, itâs hard to maintain this pcs.

But if I wanna renew my car after 10 years and emmission failed, change catalytic converters for few K then

I agree.

Probably that will continue to help to minimize the pollutants.

I can see a trend......this kind of shitty announcement are always a few days before or during a coe exercise.....and we keep falling for that fear-mongering game....

• Praise 3

Supersonic

they talk nonsense again.

they just want you to buy new cars.

so you can keep dealers happy.

they talk nonsense again.

they just want you to buy new cars.

so you can keep dealers happy.

and sapoo 50% of the parf for every car........

Sillyporeans deserve the garmen they elected. Don't complain....

"The Singapore Vehicle Traders Association has been lobbying for a surcharge to be levied on older vehicles, saying that they pose a huge environmental cost. It argues that a similar surcharge is being levied on imported used cars."

Can't stand this group of self-serving prix... They not happy people keep their cars long long time, don't buy/sell and no profits for them to cream.

eh road tax up to 50% extra liao still not counted as surcharge ah?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

what about foreign vehicles?

If my parents caned me for dirtying the house but allow neighbour kids to wear shoes running in the house everyday, I will be very dulan lor

• Praise 3

Wah so scary.. better work much harder to increase my income to match all the increases

Become mp can liao. 16k sup sup water.

I agree.

Yup , must vote wisely. Just too bad that goal post keeps shifting , and worst is striker always score own goal.

(edited)

what about foreign vehicles?

If my parents caned me for dirtying the house but allow neighbour kids to wear shoes running in the house everyday, I will be very dulan lor

run away from home lor.....in your scenario i think your 'mum' dont love you.... Edited by Eviilusion

Supercharged

run away from home lor.....in your scenario i think your 'mum' dont love you....ððð...best is to change to a new and sezy 'mum'....ððð

and our 50% arf tio burn......

if cars older than 10 years old can meet the more stringent test, will they lower or lift the old car road tax surcharge? (I know it is a rhetorical and day dreaming question)

(edited)

if cars older than 10 years old can meet the more stringent test, will they lower or lift the old car road tax surchadrge? (I know it is a rhetorical and day dreaming question)

their aim is to make it more difficult to renew coe.....what new provision will be added later. Its an open clause statement.......if they want us to jump they will surely make it so! Emission test level are always changing....getting more and more environmental friendly.....whats best today maybe bad tomorrow. Edited by Eviilusion

Twincharged

they are going to follow the European Standard. I think many older cars will fail the emission test!

The very Old like those before the "Cats" time,will be spare,anyway not much of these Cars on the Road,i understand those in the early 90's,where Cars equiped with "Cats",the CO level already dropped to new 0%...

I agree.

Then what?

Overthrow the government, resulting in a Singapore Spring(Arab Spring)

If this happens...I shudder,but we may actually have a better future without yappies.

Well,we won't know if we don't try,but impossible.

The very Old like those before the "Cats" time,will be spare,anyway not much of these Cars on the Road,i understand those in the early 90's,where Cars equiped with "Cats",the CO level already dropped to new 0%...

wah....those cars emission must be tokkong! Those cars eventhough good died because of regulations and coe. Is quite sad to see cars 9-10 ys old being driven but not taken care because their coe is up! Can see many on the road with dents everywhere.....such a waste!

(edited)