Buying a home in Australia

Honker

...like everyone here said, rent and survey the place first up.  I have stay in a few places in oz. Most of the country side ppl are friendly as compare to metropolitan....and people dont normally talk about cars ,housing or medical...its a welfare states..but they really take care of their own(citizen) when they are old...compare to here in sinkieland..squeezing you even after 55 yrs and more...you die your business.

P:S Melbourne is a nice place but lately there are more aneh as hear say from friends. A city with 4 seasons in a day.

....was wondering how i get a Dislike....hmmm some FT lurking around i guess. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

....was wondering how i get a Dislike....hmmm some FT lurking around i guess.

Nothing to do with FT.

A lot of patriotic people on here who can't tahan it when you say anything bad about the country.

Some ex-mod even gave me a warning for encouraging some dude to AWOL from army if he has the means.

Nothing to do with FT.

A lot of patriotic people on here who can't tahan it when you say anything bad about the country.

Some ex-mod even gave me a warning for encouraging some dude to AWOL from army if he has the means.

..guess my statement was taken out of context mentally but I stand corrected that the city is 4 season in a day...I speak the truth..nothing but the whole truth...like the saying goes

↡ Advertisement