Iottie Easy Touch 4 Car Mount

Surf2004

Not sure about heat but it is marketed to stick to any surface so i guess it will stay.

Hi,

Anyone using the above car mount ? Does it fall off when parked under the hot sun ?

TIA !

I’m now using Neo Grab. Stick on we’ll but after a few hours of baking under the sun, it falls off with my phone. So irritating that I decide to change it.

• Praise 1

Anyone using Spigen Kuel or have any reviews?

I'm using their Kuel QS11 air con vent magnetic mount. It is stable and doesn't rattles compared to some other wind screen mounts. 

I bought quite a few wind screen mounts prior to this and all of them, regardless of brands and prices, dropped off after some time since I parked my car outdoor where I work. I have better experience with iOttie and it lasted the longest but it still dropped off 1 day. Hence, I switched to a magnetic ones.

• Praise 2

I'm using their Kuel QS11 air con vent magnetic mount. It is stable and doesn't rattles compared to some other wind screen mounts.

I bought quite a few wind screen mounts prior to this and all of them, regardless of brands and prices, dropped off after some time since I parked my car outdoor where I work. I have better experience with iOttie and it lasted the longest but it still dropped off 1 day.

Hence, I switched to a magnetic ones.

Was looking at the Kiel suction holder. Now I just put the phone on my seat.

Hi,

Anyone using the above car mount ? Does it fall off when parked under the hot sun ?

TIA !

I'm using one gen earlier. Instead of having only the suction cup layer, Iottie has another sticky pad layer. Super sticky and does not fall off. It's quite hard to peel off if you intend to relocate it so stick it properly the first time. It does not leaves residue so don't worry.

Cheers.

• Praise 2

Iottie is worth the purchase. I used to be cheapo and just keep buying those cheap few bucks kind of phone mounts, but they always fall off and the moving part (which lets you adjust the angle) becomes loose after short while. Its irritating and so much hassle of having to buy new mounts again and again. I bought the iottie one touch 2 about 3 years ago from Amazon and never regretted the purchase, later upgraded to the version 3 and still using till date. I also like it for its ability to let you adjust the distance towards you and the flexibility of the angles. I've seen rebranded copycats on Taobao (cheaper of course) but I've no clue on the quality. I've also seen on qoo10 before, can also consider buying from there when there is discount coupon available.

• Praise 1

Hi,

TIA !

Yup, Iottie brand is very lasting. I bought it from Amazon for about $20, and have been using it since 2013 until now. All you need to do is just rinse the sticky gel pad once it drop off, then you got it like brand new again. Very satisfied with this Korean made product. Other cheaper stuff always fail and it is a waste of time and money. 

(edited)

I bought quite a few wind screen mounts prior to this and all of them, regardless of brands and prices, dropped off after some time since I parked my car outdoor where I work. I have better experience with iOttie and it lasted the longest but it still dropped off 1 day. Hence, I switched to a magnetic ones.

this brand look good, but I haven't tried. The IOttie one, just rinse the sticky gel pad, you can reuse it as good as new... :)

Edited by Janling3
  • Praise 2

Yup, Iottie brand is very lasting. I bought it from Amazon for about $20, and have been using it since 2013 until now. All you need to do is just rinse the sticky gel pad once it drop off, then you got it like brand new again. Very satisfied with this Korean made product. Other cheaper stuff always fail and it is a waste of time and money.

Will the suction create a mark on the dashboard after a prolong time?

this brand look good, but I haven't tried. The IOttie one, just rinse the sticky gel pad, you can reuse it as good as new... :)

There is a sales going on in Causeway point. SGD10 cheaper than list price.

I got the one posted here. There is also the quick charge holder and iPad holder too.

Sale is on at the atrium.

iOttie-Easy-One-Touch-4-review.jpg

• Praise 1

Once I started using Iottie the rest cannot make it. Very sticky. I changed from the normal version to the one with wireless charging. Very happy with it.

Once I started using Iottie the rest cannot make it. Very sticky. I changed from the normal version to the one with wireless charging. Very happy with it.

I don't have this brand but have another with wireless charging. The wireless charging is a game changer! 

↡ Advertisement