Self induced stress at work

Discoburg

Twincharged

Of course some have AVL system. That’s why we are striving to meet and speak to these purchasers to try and be in that list.

For those that have that status quo mindset is not wrong. It’s not worth it for some to save money for their company and then get the blame when things go south that will affect their jobs.

such companies with status quo mindset will be left by the wayside. in the big and better companies, usually its always cost cutting every 6mths. all staff are "forced" to look for alternative suppliers. i find it hard to imagine people can afford to remain status quo in this time and age. Certainly not for my semiconductor industry.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Hydraulic hoses and fittings

which industry are your products for?

in Marine, the market is really really poor..

the yards are empty and huger for sales/business..

don't give up, you have came a long way, you have what it takes.

Just endure.

Edited by Kurty
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Thanks for the kind words. I will say sometimes it’s the purchasers or operational staffs lazy or just refuse to change suppliers even though you are better, cheaper. They just wanna continue as status quo.

Yeah I have two ex-colleagues who are doing that now.

• Praise 4

Being in the sales line and new to the company since Jan 2017, i constantly give myself the pressure to bring in more new accounts. Maybe its due to me being let go by my previous company. Had a tough time looking for job in June 2016 till Aug 2017. Found a job in an Italian company (same trade) but they expect results in eastern malaysia within the 3-4 months i was with them. Luckily my current company, used to be my customer, asked me to join them. Had some result within the first year of joining them but now seems not so smooth. Sigh, guess not everyday is smooth sailing. 

Relax bro. 

Everything also got ups and downs, not every year will be a good year.  Many bosses know this fact, they just cannot agree with you openly only. As long as you know why sales is coming and not coming during good times and bad times, and can answer for it, you are fine. Meaning as long as you know your market and the factors affecting it, not work blindly you are good. 

Business development is never easy, you gain one means someone will lose one, so everyone will be trying hard to defence their accounts from competition, including yourself. During bad times, be sure to defence more aggressively than attacking. Not getting new accounts and yet losing current ones is worst than not getting new ones. 

守得云开见月明, hang on bro, one blow not going to knock you out. 

Hey, you are a sale person, and sales person fall and gets up, and fight another day.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Being in the sales line and new to the company since Jan 2017, i constantly give myself the pressure to bring in more new accounts. Maybe its due to me being let go by my previous company. Had a tough time looking for job in June 2016 till Aug 2017. Found a job in an Italian company (same trade) but they expect results in eastern malaysia within the 3-4 months i was with them. Luckily my current company, used to be my customer, asked me to join them. Had some result within the first year of joining them but now seems not so smooth. Sigh, guess not everyday is smooth sailing.

Being a salesperson is never easy bro.

Strive for inner peace. Don't worry too much.

post-1798-0-84530900-1521024303.jpeg

Hope this made u laugh and hopefully, worry less for that few seconds

• Praise 7

find a sales job which customers come and look for you instead

ð¬ð

Since this is a car forum.

Sure. Try selling these cars.

Mazda 3

Mercedes c class

Honda vezel.

People beg u for the car

• Praise 1

If you don't like your job you can do 2 things.

If have enough money you can resign.

If you cannot then you just have to resign to fate.

No matter how bad a job is there is nothing worse

than no job.

:D

• Praise 3

I love my job and my company. Just trying to voice out the frustrations i get in my line of work thats all. Chill.

If you don't like your job you can do 2 things.

If have enough money you can resign.

If you cannot then you just have to resign to fate.

No matter how bad a job is there is nothing worse

than no job.

• Praise 1

I love my job and my company. Just trying to voice out the frustrations i get in my line of work thats all. Chill.

That sounds great then.  [thumbsup]

you love your company or you love the company.....?

Supersonic

Chill, man.

Just like in life, working life sure has its ups and downs. 

Take everyday work as a lesson to improve tomorrow and make you a better person.

At least you have the courage and capabilities to be a sales person. 

People like me can only be an office boy forever, don't have the talent for sales.

Maybe you think your life is probably worse off today, but remember tomorrow might be a better day and there will be people whom have a much worse day than you today.

As fellow toy collector, maybe you can get yourself a toy (inexpensive) to cheer you up and motivate you.  :D

Edited by DACH