Self induced stress at work

Discoburg

Maybe will go to the Takashimaya toy fair tomorrow.  [smash]

Chill, man.

Just like in life, working life sure has its ups and downs. 
Take everyday work as a lesson to improve tomorrow and make you a better person.

At least you have the courage and capabilities to be a sales person. 

People like me can only be an office boy forever, don't have the talent for sales.

Maybe you think your life is probably worse off today, but remember tomorrow might be a better day and there will be people whom have a much worse day than you today.

As fellow toy collector, maybe you can get yourself a toy (inexpensive) to cheer you up and motivate you.  :D

↡ Advertisement

which industry are your products for?

in Marine, the market is really really poor..

the yards are empty and huger for sales/business..

don't give up, you have came a long way, you have what it takes.

Just endure.

One shipyard wana play punk with us. Agreed on 30% discount. When ship go into the yard, say cannot give such high discount. We were furious and immeduately pull the ship out of the shipyard and the yard next door accept us with open arms.

That shipyard not only spoil the current deal but our long term relationship. We have used them for quite a while already and they do this to us.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

One shipyard wana play punk with us. Agreed on 30% discount. When ship go into the yard, say cannot give such high discount. We were furious and immeduately pull the ship out of the shipyard and the yard next door accept us with open arms.

That shipyard not only spoil the current deal but our long term relationship. We have used them for quite a while already and they do this to us.

ermmm, us?

Turbocharged

Bro,

In life, it is going to be a struggle and you just need to keep up with it. I was educated at a very young age that if you work, you have to keep upgrading and keep up with results. If you do your own business, you can don't get educated so long as you keep making money.

But after these years, I realize that both are the same. You are in your own business and you need to keep going. It is also the same in work actually. In fact work give you less returns at lower risk. At least there is room to work it back before the boss judges you. But if you are in your own business, a loss is a loss.

So, what we need to keep thinking is about the job and how do we create value as in my last Shifu has taught me. I knew this Shifu for more than 10 years and I also think when you work. Keep up the reputation as someone willing to cooperate and create value. In the end, you will be popular and not lack of lobang. Just like you mention, your customer ask you to join them which is good.

So keep moving at your pace, don't stress and keep in touch with more people. This will be ok.......Cheers.

Go get some meet ups if you need to. I am sure fellows MCFers will keep your cheered.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Yes. U heard about it?

nope, nothing that i know of.

anyway i also posted to the base since last Sept

↡ Advertisement