IT show 2018 @ Suntec City

DACH

Supersonic

So you saying that to continue or start new is all depend on your thoughts?

You ask ppl to not start new thread on PHV also depends on your thoughts?

If you carry double standard, why you bother other ppl start new threads on PHV?

Wah, relax le.

Open one new thread, you kicking a big fuss?

I only share my opinion in the PHV thread and it's the mods decision to decide on how the thread should be. Besides, that original thread already has the thoughts about UG in many pages.

The title I think already is a flame bait. Why create another thread for people to potentially complain and bash PHV drivers, where we already see many people complaining about them driving recklessly in the reckless drivers thread and other related PHV threads?

You can also post your thoughts in the thread if you think the thread is relevant.

But I just think it may become a flame thread, so I think it's good enough under the existing thread. Besides, I never ask the mods to close the thread.

Why you get so worked up?

Supersonic

bro dont picha lobang la... now he dont want to go liao [laugh]

Ok, not going liao.

Nothing to buy anyway.

bro dont picha lobang la... now he dont want to go liao [laugh]

IT show many sexy dressed xmm promoter there. He won't go one.

Supersonic

IT show many sexy dressed xmm promoter there. He won't go one.

Not really.

I think motorshow more.

IT show ones can normally count with one hand.

Not really.

I think motorshow more.

waa you seem to know very well hor :XD:

Not really.

I think motorshow more.

Let's post IT show xmm promoters here to see if it's true. Lol
  • Praise 1

I need to renew my fiber so they told me this is the chance otherwise once expired, pay $99/mth. 

wah lao... sure or not? i think my contract going to be eligible for renewal soon, or is it ending soon... i better check...

• Praise 1

I need to renew my fiber so they told me this is the chance otherwise once expired, pay $99/mth. 

which telco? i dun think they can do that.

I am still paying the old rate though my contract ended last Nov, the bandwidth no longer in their package and they have upgrade mine from 200mbps to 500mbps which is their minimum speed now.

wah lao... sure or not? i think my contract going to be eligible for renewal soon, or is it ending soon... i better check...

yes, M1 is like that, I almost tio. They wont tell you that contract going to expire, but once contract expired they will bill you the before discount price.  <_<  <_<  <_<

• Praise 2

which telco? i dun think they can do that.

I am still paying the old rate though my contract ended last Nov, the bandwidth no longer in their package and they have upgrade mine from 200mbps to 500mbps which is their minimum speed now.

M1 is like that, but I think all telco sld be same bah, they are actually quite cartel one leh.  [laugh] 

contract ended as in 20 months or 24 months? you better check properly hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

IT show always a good time to renew fiber and phone plan. Sometimes even quite good to sign up phone plan.

M1 is like that, but I think all telco sld be same bah, they are actually quite cartel one leh.  [laugh] 

contract ended as in 20 months or 24 months? you better check properly hor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

mine is starhub, still paying the old rate of 200 mpbs but at the upgraded speed, price is lower than the normal 500 mpbs package offer.

checked liao cos last week went to collect my new phone, the staff reminded me again if i want to renew, i say no need   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

My fiber ends today. Tomorrow sign a new contract. Have not decide yet, but likely go back to m1, but downgrade to 300mbs

Mine M1 and that is what they said.not sure they will negotiate but i will be signing new contract anyway within the 3 days event. 

↡ Advertisement