IT show 2018 @ Suntec City

DACH

Would placing the router on top of speaker affect the speed and coverage.

Internet people say won’t affect

You can install wi-fi SweetSpot program in phone to see how many mbps you are getting in different parts of the house

I use that to check coverage

Very useful program

Free one

↡ Advertisement

Would placing the router on top of speaker affect the speed and coverage.

Usually it’d be the power cable that affect the signal... My wild guess is no...

3 room flat has problems with router? Sounds a bit unusual. Most 3 room flats have pretty standard configurations, as long as central location don't see how come can have poor connectivity . 

Supersonic

There got sell car cam?

Have.

Marbella keep sending emails on their promotions in the IT show.

3 room flat has problems with router? Sounds a bit unusual. Most 3 room flats have pretty standard configurations, as long as central location don't see how come can have poor connectivity .

mayb the router is placed right at the front door lo...

my back room behind the kitchen was added during upgrading programme, cannot get wifi too. but not a problem for us cause my helper sleeping there.

Any idea Marbella cam good or any pointers ?? I noob to all this stuff

some KR5 model advertised at $239/-..... dont know if got sd card included or not??

Have.

Marbella keep sending emails on their promotions in the IT show.

Hahahaha really ah?

I bought a used ASUS router and the farthest corner away from the router I can also get decent connection and speed.

If the router is dual freq and is able to deliver wifi speed up to your broadband speed, there's no need to waste $ getting expensive routers with multi antenna (yes the antennas help in improving the range). Getting a wifi booster is 1 way to boost the range of wifi signal.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Guys, anybody knows if the IT show sells Chuwi Surfbook?

I don't wish to buy online and just wondering which supplier carries it locally.

If the router is dual freq and is able to deliver wifi speed up to your broadband speed, there's no need to waste $ getting expensive routers with multi antenna (yes the antennas help in improving the range). Getting a wifi booster is 1 way to boost the range of wifi signal.

Wanted to go the booster way but rather spend the money on a better router. Settle all my wifi problems.

Singtel now got IT show promo.

1Gb fibre. $49.90

Comes with a pair of Samsung Connect Home or Airties WiFi Mesh

Samsung motion sensor

Samsung smart plug.

Ok deal to me. Will settle my WiFi blind spots for pangsai time

Supersonic

Any idea Marbella cam good or any pointers ?? I noob to all this stuff

some KR5 model advertised at $239/-..... dont know if got sd card included or not??

Cannot comment because I have not used Marbella cams before. Didn't go the show too.

But these are some of the promotions that is sent.

-SanDisk @ IT SHOW 2018 - MARBELLA Booth 6441

- Marbella MT-I - 2CH Waterproof FHD+FHD/Buy 1 Get FREE 1 GPS

- IT SHOW 2018: FREE Installation+SanDisk for Marbella KR5/KR6/KR6S 2CH DVR

Yup, I agree.

Am using the Singtel-supplied router. Bought a Xiaomi wifi range extender online to address a blind spot. 

Cheap and simple solution.

• Praise 1

oh so is M1 this pattern only lah. KNN one! <_<

I remember I was forced into renewing before IT show because contract expired and they wanted to charge me before discount price.  :omg:

so now you also on M1? better check and monitor your expiring date. 

But you switch from SH cable to M1 fiber or fiber to fiber? SH cable does not work the same way, I switched from SH cable to M1 fiber the last time no issue.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Yes M1 is chao kuan. I am using M1 too but I always set reminder in hp calendar to ensure I do a renewal or change of ISP before the contract end date.

• Praise 2

Yup, I agree.

Am using the Singtel-supplied router. Bought a Xiaomi wifi range extender online to address a blind spot.

Cheap and simple solution.

Easy to set up? Is it xiaomi wifi range extender. Currently using asus.
↡ Advertisement