Physicist Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76

Mockngbrd

This is a big loss as he - despite his handicap - has contributed greatly to the field of physics.

Plus no doubt, inspired other handicapped people too...

:a-rip:

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.

• Praise 5

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.

Didn’t know you were such a romantic

• Praise 2

Thats sad. Read up on him after his apperarance in the big bang theory and watch the theory of everything (which i think is a very good movie). A prominent figure in theoretical physics.

• Praise 1

I correct for you ... 

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down between your legs. Two, never give up work on piak piak . 

Three, if you are lucky enough to find 小三 , remember it is there and don't throw it away.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 4

Didnât know you were such a romantic

He say one not me

My whole head only piak piak, how to come out with such profound stuff :XD:

I correct for you ...

One, remember to look up at the stars and not down between your legs. Two, never give up work on piak piak .

Three, if you are lucky enough to find å°ä¸ , remember it is there and don't throw it away. [thumbsup]

hahahaha!!!! :XD: !!!!!!

I correct for you ...

Three, if you are lucky enough to find å°ä¸ , remember it is there and don't throw it away. [thumbsup]

Singapore so many high rise still can see stars meh?

I can only see erp when I look up

Edited by WangWang888
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

RIP

This is really a great loss to the scientific world.

Without him, don't know when humanity will have a better understanding about the universe and advanced physics studies.

Turbocharged

I correct for you ... 

Three, if you are lucky enough to find 小三 , remember it is there and don't throw it away.  [thumbsup]

[laugh]

Exactly my thoughts. Enjoy life while you still can piak piak spontaneously without resorting to any pharma help. Never be too engrossed in work until you forget about doing what you can still do. Don't delay too long ... later cannot please the 小三 enough, and by then, no point finding 小三. But then can still work and find meaning in work.

[laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement