Please do not tag admin/mods for spam bots

Othello

There is a REPORT button on every post, can use that to inform the admin/mod. 

By tagging mods, the thread gets to stay "alive", after post have been removed. It's ironic that when I go in to view a recently refreshed thread (last post donkey years ago), the spam post gone but left with post informing about spam. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

bro, we were told specifically by the admin/mods to do so due to the increased spam activity recently. 

• Praise 2

Sorry to waste your precious 10 seconds of your life opening useless threads.

You may use the report button to report this thread  [laugh]

• Praise 1

There is a REPORT button on every post, can use that to inform the admin/mod. 

By tagging mods, the thread gets to stay "alive", after post have been removed. It's ironic that when I go in to view a recently refreshed thread (last post donkey years ago), the spam post gone but left with post informing about spam. 

I brought this up before, but it seem like mentioning the moderators is the prefer method. 

And I also dont understand why they dont clean up the last post where the mods were mentioned, instead only cleaning up the scam. 

Mayb they want to show the forum see who is more on the ball in calling the mods, or they need to show the boss which mod is working more than the others. Use report button everything gone unnoticed.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Mentioning their names can just directly link them to the threads and remove the spams.

Sometimes too many of those "Report" cases. Very hard for them to see every "Report" requests in one day. Removing spams is also their main concern. 

Anyway, it's our gesture to help since they are pretty short handed with lesser mods now. 

Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Point noted. Perhaps after killing off the spammer we’ll delete off the mentions as well. I’m currently in Japan. Will look into it after I’m back in SG.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4