Bid / Buy / Sales of Vehicle Registration Numbers

Dennisk

bro, dont mind me hijacking your thread ah..

what's the procedure and how much it will cost to bid a number and put it on a current car?

i know min bidding is 1k..but the rest i dunno liao..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you need to fill up a number bidding form, go bank buy a cashier's order of your intended bid, put inside lta envelope, and then drop it into any lta number bidding boxes, then when bidding failed, lta will call you back to collect your money, if successful, you will receive lta letter, then you pay 321 bucks number replacement fee at lta counter, once replacment sucessful, fax the lta number replacement form to your current insurer to inform them a change of number plate, and then go workshop make new car plate. insurance will prolly need you to make an extra payment of insurance amendment fee of 27bucks. lta forms needed will be the RO6 form, which you will need to fill in accordingly.

• Praise 2

xiao mei, gam xia.. [:)]

i wanna bid for my name's initial..gam gam ho coming in about 2-3yrs time..

Edited by Shull

LTA pattern forever the same one..if it ain't broken and brings in moolah..why change it.. [laugh]

unless some smart alec found a better way to squeeze moolah out of peasants..

Neutral Newbie

Was thinking of bidding a number for my current car. But lets say 5 years down the road, i decide to get a new car and transfer the car number. How much more do i have to pay?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, am wondering whether any one of you here know how much is a number plate 88 cost? Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1