Kia K900 Flagship sedan

DACH

The Koreans are quite into sedans. When I went in march, they didn't seem so infested with crossovers lol

I think it's the culture... successful towkay must drive limo type cars...

When is Kia/Hyundai going to put money into improving their FC? Cars look good but even their basic 1.6L is returning 10-11km/L, at best 12.

When is Kia/Hyundai going to put money into improving their FC? Cars look good but even their basic 1.6L is returning 10-11km/L, at best 12.

Agree..

Strangely..

My only suspicion is that their key target markets are not FC conscious. Example. US. Gasoline is cheap.

They love big SUV. So sedans like this are chicken feet in terms of fc

Edited by Friendstar

That's very good FC already ma. What should a normal 1.6L NA get?

Yep agree.  Hard to figure out the target market for the K900. 

Would take a brave towkay to pull up in a K900 amongst a sea of S-classes and 7 series, a world where even the A8 or LS isn't exactly part of the status quo...

The Korean embassy here used to have a Ssangyong Chairman if I recall, but even that has become a BMW 7-series...

Unlikely CnC will bring the K900 in.

I was hoping they bring in the Kia Carnival which they did not.

Guess the price is the deterrent factor as it is selling about 15% more expensive (depending on options) than the Honda Odyssey in Australia.

be dead honest, for the price i would drive this or g90 anyway over bmw 5 or merc E

Same... only problem is I don't have that kind of money to buy something like this... ha ha ha...
↡ Advertisement