• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
212 replies to this topic | 839 praises

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Price of wedding tables hits new high

http://www.straitsti...s-hits-new-high

Wooohooooo!

Most Expensive City rocks!

I'm really worried for our future generations.

"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wooohooooo!

Don't worry........they always have their parents for help.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:13 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Always got Prima Revolving Restaurant on lower end of price spectrum

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This article is in 2016.
Maybe this year most hotels already increase by $100 to $200 liao.
Beregond and F355 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why hold it at a hotel? A restaurant would do, and just restrict to family, relatives and very close friends and colleagues.

Want cheaper can hold it in Malaysia.

I don't think it's smart for a newly wedded couple to splash out so much for the wedding dinner and then start out their life together cash-strapped.

Jamesc, Mustank, Count-Bracula, Beregond, F355, KoreanLover, Solar and 1 other member praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:01 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wooohooooo!

clickbait headline la.

it hits a new high every year... 

This article is in 2016.

wtf... 2016 article . should ban him

That is all.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:16 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This article is in 2016.

Oops! Didn't realize its an old article. Someone shared on his FB.

Newbie26 and Angcheek praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:17 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its a choice that a couple can decide.

Mustank, KoreanLover and Newbie26 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:21 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its a choice that a couple can decide.

Void deck wedding may become popular again :D

clickbait headline la.

it hits a new high every year... 

wtf... 2016 article . should ban him

Pls dun ban me, ok? :D

Hamburger, Freeder, Newbie26 and Uncle2 praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wooohooooo!

There are still many nice chinese restaurants proving affordable wedding dinner package.

No need to worry. 

Attached Thumbnails

• aaa.jpg

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah... i still living in the $600 per table got suckling pig, shark fin soup and unlimited beer and hard liquor era

😱😅
Mustank and RH1667 praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Usually is the lady side who wants dunno what dream wedding, dream march in song, unforgettable gate crash etc... [laugh]

Guy side usually lazy, bo chap, bo hiu lan, cant be bothered..just buy flat and move in and piak piak... :D

Edited by Kyrios, 15 March 2018 - 05:44 PM.

Mustank, RH1667, t0y0ta, Beregond and BanCoe praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:04 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dun get married. dun self pwn. 

Mustank and DACH praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:07 PM

Sugimoto
  • Sugimoto
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Usually is the lady side who wants dunno what dream wedding, dream march in song, unforgettable gate crash etc... [laugh]

Guy side usually lazy, bo chap, bo hiu lan, cant be bothered..just buy flat and move in and piak piak... :D

No leh, That time during my wedding still have to find proper wedding car & brothers for gate crashing.

Choosing brothers is the most tricky one because have to make sure they are not the "spy" from the sisters side. [dizzy]

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:10 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah... i still living in the $600 per table got suckling pig, shark fin soup and unlimited beer and hard liquor era

😱😅

My parents said their wedding time, average is was one table $40. If want better one, one table is was $50.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:23 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont know why most choose class over food.

Hotel food are like catering food. Lousy.

Restaurant food is so much more better and of course, cheaper.
Lotr8445r and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dont know why most choose class over food.

Hotel food are like catering food. Lousy.

Restaurant food is so much more better and of course, cheaper.

Have to agree on this.
Just went to one in Goodwood Park hotel.
Food really so so, but luckily got sharks fin soup.
I don't understand the choice of herbal chicken. Roast the chicken and then put it into the herbal soup and cook again. I understand cooking herbal chicken requires a lot of time. Then might as well have roast chicken instead.

dun get married. dun self pwn.

👍
Hamburger praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Void deck wedding may become popular again :D

Pls dun ban me, ok? :D

Trust me bro, void deck decoration + food is any thing but cheap. Ask our abang and you would know.
Lala81 and Atrecord praised this

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't worry........they always have their parents for help.

I am way past this wedding dinner trap. Hahaha

I will teach my son how to cook rice without rice cooker. Tell future in law take it or leave it. AI lai Mai sua. No wedding dinner.

Why hold it at a hotel? A restaurant would do, and just restrict to family, relatives and very close friends and colleagues.

Want cheaper can hold it in Malaysia.

I don't think it's smart for a newly wedded couple to splash out so much for the wedding dinner and then start out their life together cash-strapped.

I read the article. 340 guests!

Me low ses don't has that many friends. Hahaha

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:57 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Trust me bro, void deck decoration + food is any thing but cheap. Ask our abang and you would know.

How about set up in kopi tiam? 😂 😂 😂

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: wedding, expensive, tables, price and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users