Price of wedding tables hits new high

Aaronlkl

they dont complain la

at most they may remember those who 'lowballed' them during their wedding dinner and have a good laugh during gatherings ba?

hahaha

I see. That's fine then.

Because the rest of us lowballers are here on this forum laughing at the fellows who wore too big a hat.

打腫臉充胖子

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Place looks like a banquet hall. Ya. I looking at $100. But my malay colleagues say $50 already too much. So not sure how much is market rate.

Void deck wedding usually i give between $50-$100 depending how well i know them

Place looks like a banquet hall. Ya. I looking at $100. But my malay colleagues say $50 already too much. So not sure how much is market rate.

if you are with your other half...and you are comfortable ..just give 100 if you know that person quite well...otherwise i give 60....this is me.

haha you are right

afterall birds of a feather flock together

I see. That's fine then.

Because the rest of us lowballers are here on this forum laughing at the fellows who wore too big a hat.

打腫臉充胖子

Donkey years ago i went to a malay wedding at void deck, think i bao $50-60. But that was really at least 10 years plus ago liao. Current market, if you dont know the person well, maybe can bao $60-80. Lol.

Agreed la but still quite a bit paiseh to give too low amount lo. Imagine your friend's wedding is at capella hotel, and you really dare to give angbao $100 or less? And you still have the face to write your big name on the angbao?  [laugh]

I mean we give within our means for the Ang Bao [nod] but the wedding couple cannot expect each & every guest to really go do their own calculations for their table cost & then expect them to bear their dinner cost or recoup from it.

The couple themselves should have the $$$ ready to foot their wedding dinner bill in advance [grouphug]

• Praise 1

I mean we give within our means for the Ang Bao [nod] but the wedding couple cannot expect each & every guest to really go do their own calculations for their table cost & then expect them to bear their dinner cost or recoup from it.

The couple themselves should have the $$$ ready to foot their wedding dinner bill in advance [grouphug]

True la, always give within our means for the angbao.

Supersonic

I mean we give within our means for the Ang Bao [nod] but the wedding couple cannot expect each & every guest to really go do their own calculations for their table cost & then expect them to bear their dinner cost or recoup from it.

The angbao is meant as a gesture of good wishes for the couple, not as a means of paying for their extravaganza.

So whether void deck or capella hotel, angbao same same...lol

• Praise 8

The angbao is meant as a gesture of good wishes for the couple, not as a means of paying for their extravaganza.

So whether void deck or capella hotel, angbao same same...lol

Like that void deck might get profited, whereas capella confirmed lose. Lol.

Supersonic

Moral of story.....dun invite me to your fancy hotel wedding

Hahahaha

Moral of story.....dun invite me to your fancy hotel wedding

Hahahaha

But seems like youngsters nowadays like to go fancy hotel wedding. All like super rich lo.

Supersonic

But seems like youngsters nowadays like to go fancy hotel wedding. All like super rich lo.

Those looooooong wedding dinner sibei boring sia. Sit next to ppl make small talk for 3-4hrs. Same old dishes. Start 1hr late, simi costume change, finish by 11pm. Reach home nearly midnight liao

Void deck wedding come n go anytime sibei convenient. Hahaha

Those looooooong wedding dinner sibei boring sia. Sit next to ppl make small talk for 3-4hrs. Same old dishes. Start 1hr late, simi costume change, finish by 11pm. Reach home nearly midnight liao

Void deck wedding come n go anytime sibei convenient. Hahaha

You can choose to go off early at hotel wedding dinner lo.  [:p]  Actually i also dont like to go wedding dinner, find those same old dishes quite oily to my liking. And if sit at table with most people dont know, super boring. Dont know need to make small talk or just remain anti-social?  [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

You can choose to go off early at hotel wedding dinner lo. [:p] Actually i also dont like to go wedding dinner, find those same old dishes quite oily to my liking. And if sit at table with most people dont know, super boring. Dont know need to make small talk or just remain anti-social? [rolleyes]

I find leaving early a little rude la. If i go i stay to the end to shake hands wif the wedding couple families n wish them well once again. But it’s loooooooooong....

Usually is the lady side who wants dunno what dream wedding, dream march in song, unforgettable gate crash etc... [laugh]

Guy side usually lazy, bo chap, bo hiu lan, cant be bothered..just buy flat and move in and piak piak... :D

That’s why Men get Wet Dreams ..... Women get Wed-ding Dreams of like Fairy Tales ......@Angcheek teach me 1

haha, but so far i never heard of chinese wedding held at void deck

↡ Advertisement