• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
130 replies to this topic | 516 praises

Poll: Do you like car decals/stickers? (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like to have decals/stickers on your car?

1. Yes! as many as possible, best if can cover whole car (10 votes [16.39%])

Percentage of vote: 16.39%

2. Decals only if necessary, eg. condo carpark (21 votes [34.43%])

Percentage of vote: 34.43%

3. No! as clean as possible (30 votes [49.18%])

Percentage of vote: 49.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:15 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This poll is inspired by a car i saw earlier today, and also the recent announcement by HDB that there is no longer a need to display the season parking RFID tag any more. Some may think having too many decals and stickers is an overkill, but others may like it and do the same on their own car.

For me, i have a few decals but dont like to overclutter... As some of you may know, i have MCF sticker too haha...

Do post pics of the decals and stickers that you are proudest of!

cheers!

20180318_161202.jpg
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:49 PM

Marcostan
  • Premium member
    Marcostan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I love my stickers

Attached Thumbnails

• Lion full left.JPG
  • Lion left.JPG
  • Lion R door with sloopy.JPG

Othello, Blueray, Buadongdong, kdash and Sadan praised this
Qasqai 1.2T Pearl Team Qashqai SG

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I love my stickers

nice! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:37 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I just hope someone doesn't say "YDCB" to me

416AA084-A6E9-4B11-AE90-2E8FB15994DF.jpeg
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:52 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This poll is inspired by a car i saw earlier today, and also the recent announcement by HDB that there is no longer a need to display the season parking RFID tag any more. Some may think having too many decals and stickers is an overkill, but others may like it and do the same on their own car.

For me, i have a few decals but dont like to overclutter... As some of you may know, i have MCF sticker too haha...

Do post pics of the decals and stickers that you are proudest of!

cheers!

attachicon.gif20180318_161202.jpg

haha, I think this car belongs to the father of my son's school mate at his childcare. His previous car also full of stickers ......

kdash praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:55 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Stickers are good.  [laugh]

haha, I think this car belongs to the father of my son's school mate at his childcare. His previous car also full of stickers ......

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:57 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Some put alot of Stickers & Decals,to "Imagine" their Cars like Rally/Racing Car,very Sporty,thought the Stickers & Decals will add 50 bhp :mellow:  to their Cars. [thumbsup]

Discoburg praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:07 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't usually put decals on my car because have to worry about things like peeling and accumulation of dirt over time.

Unless I drive something like this.  :grin:

maxresdefault.jpg

Count-Bracula praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:36 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My car bonnet comes with decals.

I only paste sticker on start button & pedal shifter.

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:46 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

attachicon.gif416AA084-A6E9-4B11-AE90-2E8FB15994DF.jpeg

Did I see your car on the SLE today afternoon? I saw a white Lexus with black/carbon boot spoiler, then suddenly saw this 4 leaf clover at the side and was thinking what's going on ....  :XD:

Theoldjaffa praised this

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did I see your car on the SLE today afternoon? I saw a white Lexus with black/carbon boot spoiler, then suddenly saw this 4 leaf clover at the side and was thinking what's going on ....  :XD:

Identity crisis.

Stratovarius praised this

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:46 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gif416AA084-A6E9-4B11-AE90-2E8FB15994DF.jpeg

R8 bro ?  [thumbsup]

1 Anonymous member praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:58 PM

Turboguy
  • Premium member
    Turboguy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i only have this window decal, and its damn memorable  [inlove] 2011-11-30 15.31.55.jpg

Edited by Turboguy, 18 March 2018 - 10:59 PM.

kdash, Sdf4786k and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:59 PM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I am ok with cars with a lot of stickers, it is the owners choice how they like to design their car.
For my current car I remove everything if I can for the clean low profile look. The turbo and model letters at the back are gone asap when I collected new car. I don't paste the volk racing stickers on my rims even though people say it looks replica. Thinking of spraying dull the ap racing calipers.
Discoburg praised this

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:01 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't has any decal in my car. Not even season parking. Hahaha for years if I can remember.

Edited by Kopites, 18 March 2018 - 11:01 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:27 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

R8 bro ? [thumbsup]

Yes bro. :D
9D56E9E0-B80D-47B5-B922-BABDBC3D9B51.jpeg

Just took this photo yesterday coincidentally, at the same carpark that I kena my hit and run 7 weeks ago.
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:17 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My car bonnet comes with decals.

I only paste sticker on start button & pedal shifter.

Same same for my start button and paddle shifters.. although technically not decals πŸ˜†

0B8AFB62-0EA1-4354-A9E1-6E1463A89809.jpeg

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same same for my start button and paddle shifters.. although technically not decals Γ°

0B8AFB62-0EA1-4354-A9E1-6E1463A89809.jpeg

interior stickers are also welcome haha... πŸ‘πŸ‘

bro i thought you got your car fixed already?

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:45 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

interior stickers are also welcome haha... πŸ‘πŸ‘

bro i thought you got your car fixed already?

Not yet bro. The workshop's lawyer still trying to find out if the farker has insurance before they can start to repair my car πŸ˜‘

This is the other undamaged side. This is the first time I put decals on my car. My previous ones were all bare.

Nothing fancy, just a few accents to bring out a panda theme. Without scrutiny the car actually looks stock I feel ✌️

The cloverleaf is my symbol for good luck and a reminder of my Alfisti blood πŸ˜†

Will be doing a minor revamp after my car is repaired because they have to remove the decals for respray.

kdash and SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:25 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This_sticker_adds_5_HP_Installed-500x500

this is good, a must have 

Count-Bracula, BanCoe, Volvobrick and 1 Anonymous member praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: decal, car, mcf, sticker and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users