Any claims in 3 years: NIL

Insurer: MSIG Insurance
Plan – Comprehensive, Any workshop plan
Premium: $780.03
Excess: $750
NCD Protector:  Yes
Below 26 years old - Additional $3000 excess
Below 2 years driving - Additional $3000 excess
The above quotation is valid for 7 working days. If there are any changes to the information provided, there will be a change in the premium or excess.
Please note that insurers reserve the right to amend the premium at any point in time.
Thank you

Boh dua kang...sorry excess is $750

Capture.jpg

Edited by Rayoflight
↡ Advertisement

Hmm. Y u go thru scb and den to msig? Yea i knw banks sell it but they prob already earning a cut of it from the insurance and thus passed on to u..

If mine is $780.. yours shud be likely lesser lo..

No. I didnt went thru the bank. I went directly to MSIG. But i chose the Ultimate car protector scheme because the benefits are better than the common ones offered by MSIG.

• Praise 1

Ah I see. So means some insurance companies provide 'blanket' premium across all types of usage of vehicles. I thought there's always differentiation in coverage/premium when a car is being used for leisure and basic transportation vs one that is used for commercial activities?

Thanks for information:)

Most of the direct insurers require

Audi Premium auto agent insurance damn ex....2nd year I change and saved a lot....recommend insurance broker u guys can try Whatsapp Nine 362 3352. Cheap fast good! Good service

AIG is always expensive and refuse to match price with its competitors. I am with Direct Asia now. 2nd year went with MSIG.

I think price is not everything.

What does ur insurance cover & how easy it is to claim?

I have been with AIG for some time & it has always been easy to deal with.

U can go for the cheapest but when the shit hits, are ur claims gonna be honoured? Will insurance company will throw u some rules in T&C to void paying? So best check with trusted insurance agent who quotes for many companies. He will point out which has the best coverage.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I think price is not everything.

What does ur insurance cover & how easy it is to claim?

I have been with AIG for some time & it has always been easy to deal with.

U can go for the cheapest but when the shit hits, are ur claims gonna be honoured? Will insurance company will throw u some rules in T&C to void paying? So best check with trusted insurance agent who quotes for many companies. He will point out which has the best coverage.

meaning you have many car accidents before and AIG alway very easy to claim? 

Or you always had car accident on a regular basis or yearly basis? 

• Dislike 1

meaning you have many car accidents before and AIG alway very easy to claim?

Or you always had car accident on a regular basis or yearly basis?

Chill. Yes my experience with them is good so far. I have accidents who doesnt. Focus on my point. The cost of insurance sometimes correlates to wot it covers. So cheapest insurance may not have enough coverage.

Chill. Yes my experience with them is good so far. I have accidents who doesnt. Focus on my point. The cost of insurance sometimes correlates to wot it covers. So cheapest insurance may not have enough coverage.

The point he was trying to tell u is that, accident is rare(for most people) and paying top dollar for a better insurance is just not worth it because it rarely happened.

And I don't think it's a matter of able to claim or not able to claim when comparing against the big brand insurance vs the smaller one. It's just a matter of time taken for the claim to come in. Which is fine since accident do not happen every month lol.

I'm with AIG for 2 years. First year paid 2k plus as it's compulsory. 2nd year when they call and i told them very expensie they reduce to 1.7k after taking out certain coverage.

It's due soon and i thought of switching. Am just wondering other direct insurance like FWD and DirectAsia (if i opt for my own workshop) can i repair at PA in the event of any accident ?

I'm with AIG for 2 years. First year paid 2k plus as it's compulsory. 2nd year when they call and i told them very expensie they reduce to 1.7k after taking out certain coverage.

It's due soon and i thought of switching. Am just wondering other direct insurance like FWD and DirectAsia (if i opt for my own workshop) can i repair at PA in the event of any accident ?

I am with Direct Asia now. Yes, you can repair your car at PA if you have opted for any other workshop.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1