Suspected Hostage Situation in Ho Ching Road

BabyBlade

Turbocharged

Mata wear mask, wear helmet.

Hands and legs bao ka liao. Like walking into mine field.

Just to catch one druggie

• Praise 1

Hmmm...

Last gen Corolla police car still in action. 

Looks like police force is cutting cost on their police car? Seems like they are using many 10 years or more police car?

Anyway, so fast arrested liao? I also first glance on the title of the thread, thought something got to do with Ho Ching?  [:p]

I think police and cnb officers tailed and followed him home. The fellow must be high and unaware. When cornered become desperate. But not simple. So many personnel activated...other dan police and cnb got soc, scdf and ambulance as well...they scared the fellow jump, got inflatable on standby siah. Wu ya boh? Just to catch one drug mule? [laugh]

attachicon.gifinflatable.jpg

Every life count. Every life is precious, no matter the circumstances.

That was being drilled into me when i was trained as a first aider since 1998. Even if he/she is your enemy, you got to save his/her life.

• Praise 2

What is bdsm?

It is a kind of stuff that once you know you cannot Unknow one

So better don’t know

Cause don’t know us better

:XD:

Bdsm by who?

Hmmmmmmmm :grin:

Don’t play play...that chap has earned his stripes or stars rather. See the four stars tattoo on his left arm? General leber hokay.

Turbocharged

Buy liao dun use even more waste right? Might as well use...

Actually this time I support the police. Who knows what someone high on drugs with a knife can do? He locked himself in the house. Their info is limited, a knife can turned out to be parang. So the body armor is essential.

The SOC personnel are also someone’s father, son or husband. Who wants to get injured during his work?

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 7

no one injured.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hostage-situation-jurong-west-reports-094422042.html

UPDATE: The police have issued a statement to clarify that the incident was not a hostage situation as reported by the media earlier.

A 50-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday evening (20 March) after locking himself in a flat in Jurong West with two of his family members.

No one was injured in the incident at Blk 114 Ho Ching Road, the police said.

fake news media ah?

tsk tsk

Internal Moderator

Actually this time I support the police. Who knows what someone high on drugs with a knife can do? He locked himself in the house. Their info is limited, a knife can turned out to be parang. So the body armor is essential.

The SOC personnel are also someone’s father, son or husband. Who wants to get injured during his work?

This I agree. In this situation it's always better to be overprepared than underprepared. Expect the unexpected.

Then again if the police went underprepared, people would jump in and say our police were ill-equipped and not prepared. You can't please the masses. They just gotta do what they gotta do.

• Praise 4

This I agree. In this situation it's always better to be overprepared than underprepared. Expect the unexpected.

Then again if the police went underprepared, people would jump in and say our police were ill-equipped and not prepared. You can't please the masses. They just gotta do what they gotta do.

So true, Some don't even read properly and start bombarding! 

In this case, the police and CNB were conducting an operation on the flat and the man, armed with a knife, locked himself in. There were danger to the accused, the other occupants as well as the law enforcement personnel!

Key board worriers will rage on...

• Praise 1