Suspected Hostage Situation in Ho Ching Road

BabyBlade

Supercharged

Druggie cannot be armed meh and no one knows what arm he could have also. Walk in without armour is plain stupid and why dont use it when it is provided. Really ah, these keyboard "heroes".

Edited by Xers007
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Looks like police force is cutting cost on their police car? Seems like they are using many 10 years or more police car?

Anyway, so fast arrested liao? I also first glance on the title of the thread, thought something got to do with Ho Ching? [:p]

I saw another one today but painted in the new colors.

Looks like police force is cutting cost on their police car? Seems like they are using many 10 years or more police car?

Anyway, so fast arrested liao? I also first glance on the title of the thread, thought something got to do with Ho Ching?  [:p]

police car no need coe

Which lorong?

Hardly see them.

usually park along the main road along gullimard road.... between 12 and 14 i think

and sometimes along main road towards lavender 

usually park along the main road along gullimard road.... between 12 and 14 i think

and sometimes along main road towards lavender

Chey! Not even on Geylang road or Sims Ave.

Go like no go. Sibei half hearted

【我剁手都要买的宝贝(传峰58V家用电锯 伐木锯大功率充电式电动锯 手提电链锯木工锯),快来和我一起瓜分红I包】http://m.tb.cn/h.WvnucIw 点击链接,再选择浏览器打开;或复制这条信息¥nN6h0KrhQrV¥后打开

No news on the guy brought to court? Is there a maximum hours or days for police to bring him for court appearance?

↡ Advertisement