Subway Singapore applies for halal certification

ChaosMyth

Just like how I choose to put poison before meat hahahahaha.

Maybe Iâve yet to try the slice one thatâs why.

Go try a real Phily cheesesteak and you will know what I mean.

After that, you go back to try the subway one and you will be like ‘what the hell have I been eating all along?’

Hahaha

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement

When they first came, Eat Fresh still applicable.

Not anymore now. And the meal is expensive. No more SGD 5 set meal.  [shakehead]

Still have still have....$5.90 per meal, one "saint witch", one drink & one cookie.

But only limited to specific sandwiches different from the regular menu.

I always take their promo meal one.

They just change their promo menu not long ago. Yes prev they have teriyaki chicken, spicy italian etc. Now dun hv already, change to dunno what chicken that is abit spicy, beacon change to chicken BLT, a chicken-made beacon.

Still have still have....$5.90 per meal, one "saint witch", one drink & one cookie.

But only limited to specific sandwiches different from the regular menu.

I always take their promo meal one.

They just change their promo menu not long ago. Yes prev they have teriyaki chicken, spicy italian etc. Now dun hv already, change to dunno what chicken that is abit spicy, beacon change to chicken BLT, a chicken-made beacon.

They changed it to Buffalo Chicken...don't know simi sai but really is kenna sai.

They changed it to Buffalo Chicken...don't know simi sai but really is kenna sai.

Kamsia kamsia...u got it! Buffalo Chicken, Yes! But I took a few times, didnt take anymore cos it has bcum a kinda messy affair for me every time I ate it, so now I only down chicken BLT.

When my mood comes, will go for footlong

• Praise 1

Right from the start subway should have made the decision to go halal or not.

Subway is struggling world wide especially in USA. Trying to differentiate themselves lor.

Halal or not, the veg not fresh since a long time already fail. Service standard also down the drain. Halal certification is just a red herring.

Forsee BK could be next, both food quality and service going down the drain.

BK used to be my preferred burger over mac, during the days when they always hao lian their flame grilled burger.Now don't know why their burger shrunk, and worst their beef patty is very dry.

Back to topic, the only thing I like from Subway is the peanut butter cookie.

• Praise 1

BK used to be my preferred burger over mac, during the days when they always hao lian their flame grilled burger.Now don't know why their burger shrunk, and worst their beef patty is very dry.

Back to topic, the only thing I like from Subway is the peanut butter cookie.

Now only Carl's Jr burgers are considered big. 

The fast food joint food quality standard is poor here because the food prices are high and rising all the time. And due to intense competition they dare not inflate the prices.

The fast food joint food quality standard is poor here because the food prices are high and rising all the time. And due to intense competition they dare not inflate the prices.

I think mcdonalds standard is still good...

but prices gone up a lot already.

↡ Advertisement