• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
55 replies to this topic | 54 praises

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:26 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone with such problem?

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:49 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone with such problem?

Yup I can't log in to MCF using Starhub WiFi
Discoburg praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:59 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Luckily my M1 mobile line is unlimited data plan. Tether mine and my Mrs iPad to my iPhone for connection

Yup I can't log in to MCF using Starhub WiFi

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:03 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Luckily my M1 mobile line is unlimited data plan. Tether mine and my Mrs iPad to my iPhone for connection

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
81457DC6-D258-49B8-947F-130B8F647E82.jpeg
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:09 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha same same

0BE838E9-361E-4BA6-B735-492FB8222EDD.png

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
attachicon.gif81457DC6-D258-49B8-947F-130B8F647E82.jpeg

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:20 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup it's down. I love reading whichever brand's fb page when this sort of things happen.
Staff69 praised this
friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:21 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Mine down too. Not all though. Youtube still can access.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:52 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Seems ok now
back to the same old days ...

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:57 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Stay eunos still down...haiz.

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Testing...
้ช‘็™ฝ้ฉฌ็š„ไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏ็Ž‹ๅ ๏ผŒๅฏ่ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅ”ๅƒง๏ผ›ๅธฆ็ฟ…่†€็š„ไนŸไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏๅคฉไฝฟ๏ผŒๆœ‰ๆ—ถๅ€™ๆ˜ฏ้ธŸไบบใ€‚

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Up and running since 12+ last night. 

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They should give unlimited 4g during fiber down

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:13 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They should give unlimited 4g during fiber down

Doesn't benefit or compensate those with stinktel 4G leh.

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

Sam7770
  • Sam7770
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ahh, wasted 15 minutes rebooting all devices etc... what's the best way to find out quickly if Starhub is down in future (without resorting to calling them)?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

The funny thing was I was able to read all the latest posts in mcf but not able to reply last night.

YouTube was working fine.
้ช‘็™ฝ้ฉฌ็š„ไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏ็Ž‹ๅ ๏ผŒๅฏ่ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅ”ๅƒง๏ผ›ๅธฆ็ฟ…่†€็š„ไนŸไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏๅคฉไฝฟ๏ผŒๆœ‰ๆ—ถๅ€™ๆ˜ฏ้ธŸไบบใ€‚

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:44 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ahh, wasted 15 minutes rebooting all devices etc... what's the best way to find out quickly if Starhub is down in future (without resorting to calling them)?

Usually HardwareZone EDMW quite fast to point out.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:49 AM

Sam7770
  • Sam7770
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Usually HardwareZone EDMW quite fast to point out.

thanks, cannot praise until I find some other posters to praise first... stupid system!!

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same here...wasted 30 min trying to reboot my ONT and Asus router...also resorted to upgrading the router merlin firmware.... <_<

Jamesc praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:51 AM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks, cannot praise until I find some other posters to praise first... stupid system!!

It's ok bro, no sweat. My points gao gao ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Same here...wasted 30 min trying to reboot my ONT and Asus router...also resorted to upgrading the router merlin firmware.... <_<

U know I'd have done the same before.

Now with unlimited data plan in my M1 mobile.. it's liberating.

No WI-FI? Nmind lor ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(This is not a hao lian reply hor ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:41 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Their Facebook page.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users