Teachers at schools and JCs to start paying for parking soon

Theoldjaffa

Wasn't this matter discussed long ago but only wait until now to implement? Maybe they anticipate some unhappiness so try to nego or postpone the matter until now LL no choice. Maybe the test balloons air all ran out already!!

The previous Education minister must be feeling very 'heng' that he did not have to implement this unpopular move when he was in charge of the Education portfolio.

The action was left hanging until the new bird take over ... [laugh] suay suay have to do this distasteful duty.

then this Education Minister will say it was decided by the previous one lo...
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

With MRT stations opening later and closing earlier...how can we expect teachers if they dun drive to rch skool in time to sing mari kita? [laugh]

take school bus together with the kids lor

but we learnt more things about life..........nowadays the kids only learnt from the books and internet and that is not real life. Thats why Singaporean are easily conned.....

People now thought they can learn many things from internet lo, how to con them so easily?! Lol.

So shouldnt all gov offices even those in the far flung area start charging for carparks. My friend from a department said his ministry tried charging cp charges but they kaotim with management......all is well. Now i become sabo king like the scholars in government agencies....

People now thought they can learn many things from internet lo, how to con them so easily?! Lol.

every year sure got sunshine lehman saga.......thats how easy to con SGians. Singaporean are booksmart and internet savvy.....not streetsmart. See the car dealer that run road with 100 of thousands can oredy.

So shouldnt all gov offices even those in the far flung area start charging for carparks. My friend from a department said his ministry tried charging cp charges but they kaotim with management......all is well. Now i become sabo king like the scholars in government agencies....

what you say will happen soon. All the government offices, Army Camps and GLCs linked companies will charge parking fees for those employees who drive else it'll be unfair to those employees who don't drive, unfair for the government / Ministry for providing free parking at the expense of tax payers and unfair to the shareholders.

what you say will happen soon. All the government offices, Army Camps and GLCs linked companies will charge parking fees for those employees who drive else it'll be unfair to those employees who don't drive, unfair for the government / Ministry for providing free parking at tuhe expense of tax payers and unfair to the shareholders.

wont hold my bresthe over this....

you got eat in school everyday ? Food is bland and taste cannot make it! Eat everyday also cherk ark! I will always try to est outside food......50 cts difference but taste much better!

healthy living lah. what bland food ... it's healthy food  [laugh]

ya.. atas school worst cos.. a good time to show off their ride.. hahah

yes that is why i start to let my kid carry her own bag and walk to school from P2 onwards.. but i secretly follow behind to make sure ok.

but then nowadays the school bag super heavy...and cannot use those bags got wheels. so funny

hmm? cannot use wheeled bag to school?

my girl will be disappointed sia. She's looking forward to a bag with wheels for P1  [laugh]

my girl will be disappointed sia. She's looking forward to a bag with wheels for P1 [laugh]

wah.......aspiration to be singapore girl's .....

Recently, the EU decided to give all EU youths a free one-month train pass to travel around Europe at least once in a life time. Our bus pass was like that, travel all around Singapore at least once in a life time. Singaporean youths today do not have this privilege.

nowadays no more bus pass? i remember ezlink card can scan unlimited on bus and 4 trips per day on MRT.

Turbocharged

Parking only.

Next thing you know, all school canteens will be outsourced to F&B operators like NTUC foodfare, Kopitiam, Food Republic, Koufu, etc. They will kick out these "mom & pop" stores make them redundant. Raise the food prices similar to town area food court.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

my girl will be disappointed sia. She's looking forward to a bag with wheels for P1 [laugh]

I think it depends on the school. Apparently my kid school don't allow and to my surprise they put p1 in the upper floor which is strange . I would have put those newbie at level one . Image p1 carry heavy bag and walk up the stairs to level 4 or 5 while the p6 at level 1 ..no logic

Twincharged

Wonder how traffic will be like at those popular schools once parking is chargeable. Now, alot of parents can drive into the school and wait. Once they need to pay for parking, I think many of them will park outside the school to wait.

If your health have problem, even sian you also would eat lo. Unless you are those bo chap type, even health got problem still eat anything under the sun.

i oredy say in other thread i very picky about my food......no chicken skin, no tendon, cartilage or veins in my meat. Been like that since young! But taste is important.....
↡ Advertisement