Special Car Culture in Singapore?

VincentGao

Our new racing game has been released and Singaporean players has been VERY GOOD to us.

We would like to make something special in-game for Singaporean players as a thanks. For example, car which has special meaning in Singapore or special car plate design.

We know different places could have some interesting differences in car culture, or some local joke. Please inspire us.

Hot_Slide_05.gif

In case you want to check out the game: 

https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/hot-slide/id1332599245?mt=8

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 3

Our new racing game has been released and Singaporean players has been VERY GOOD to us.

We would like to make something special in-game for Singaporean players as a thanks. For example, car which has special meaning in Singapore or special car plate design.

We know different places could have some interesting differences in car culture, or some local joke. Please inspire us.

Hot_Slide_05.gif

In case you want to check out the game: 

https://itunes.apple.com/ - link redacted

Having not played your game or seen it before, and certainly not on any charts (plus, I'm an Android user), this does seem like a thinly veiled attempt at advertising for the game.

Your account on MCF is new, your comments are mostly one-liners / one sentences that doesn't add much value to the discussions. So, for all those reasons, plus this seems sketchy to me (not the game, but the method of advertisement), I'd be staying far away from it.

Edited by Hydrocarbon
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Having not played your game or seen it before, and certainly not on any charts (plus, I'm an Android user), this does seem like a thinly veiled attempt at advertising for the game.

Your account on MCF is new, your comments are mostly one-liners / one sentences that doesn't add much value to the discussions. So, for all those reasons, plus this seems sketchy to me (not the game, but the method of advertisement), I'd be staying far away from it.

I understand your point. I'm not from Singapore so I just found this forum lately and thought it would be good to know the local car culture to make our game more interesting. (like in China there's joke about 五菱宏光)

You can see I avoided mentioning the game name in the post. The game is currently not available on Android but we did have some Singaporean volunteering testers before we release. 

If this post annoyed you I would give my apology.

Also, could someone please tell me how to edit my original post so I would remove the App Store link to make it less like an ads? (couldn't find the button...)

Edited by VincentGao

Play also must buy coe for the car if no have coe and erp gantry is just not Singapore.....maybe player can get extra points if they bring down an erp gantry......hahaha.....and dont forget the carparks egantry......just introduced for certain folks....

Play also must buy coe for the car if no have coe and erp gantry is just not Singapore.....maybe player can get extra points if they bring down an erp gantry......hahaha.....and dont forget the carparks egantry......just introduced for certain folks....

coe and era gantry, noted. I'll be sure to make some joke on that. 

btw, I thought the coe price is going down this year in Singapore.

Never mind.

Just leave it.

I think you meant no harm here. 

thx, man.

coe and era gantry, noted. I'll be sure to make some joke on that.

btw, I thought the coe price is going down this year in Singapore.

thx, man.

as long there is a price to it......it will remain expensive..... Edited by Eviilusion

lol. misspelled that... Any car model is especially popular or ppl make fun out of it? Would it be good to have Marina Bay circuit in game?

well they did spend $600 000 to change Marina Bay to..............Marina Bay....i am serious.....you can ask around....

I can make a game which you can run over all the ERP gantries [:p]

whats a singapore game without grab / ryde cars changing lane to pick up passenger .. 

So instead of police car chasing, should have a random grab car changing lane into your path without signal or stopping all of a sudden with a pic of a person at the side of the street.

• Praise 1

Should add some special or bonus stages examples:

1) How to be a perfect road hogger aka chao hogger ( successfully Road hog each car will get extra points)

2) How to park in stupid manner & only 3 cars to choose ( Mini, bmw Z4 & bmw 6 series).

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 2

hi! some suggestions: 

- road hogging/tailgating cars

- cars changing lanes without signalling 

- cyclists and e-scooters suddenly cross in front

- jaywalkers looking at phone

- car jam brake in front of you while you try to change lane... 

• Praise 2

hi! some suggestions: 

- cyclists and e-scooters suddenly cross in front

- jaywalkers looking at phone

- car jam brake in front of you while you try to change lane... 

I think you also can find these behaviors in China.

:XD:

Speed drag race - suddenly will have cameras on overhead bridges or weird corners.

I drag race without worry of camera.

↡ Advertisement