10 Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre Food

ChaosMyth

Turbocharged

If go army market can Jio @adrianli.. But hor, you always suggest places but you cannot attend. Can you tolong tolong suggest a location whereby you can attend? I think the attendance will be overwhelming.

must have cai png stall with steamed egg and egg tofu then maybe you can go dach.  :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

If go army market can Jio @adrianli.. But hor, you always suggest places but you cannot attend. Can you tolong tolong suggest a location whereby you can attend? I think the attendance will be overwhelming.

There's no place I can attend.

But I can give ideas.

must have cai png stall with steamed egg and egg tofu then maybe you can go dach.  :grin:

Even if the location don't have, I also will tabao his regular dish to the location for him lor. Provided he turns up.

Even if the location don't have, I also will tabao his regular dish to the location for him lor. Provided he turns up.

I had suggested Suntec Food Court.

I kenna rejected.

:TT_TT:

• Praise 2

I had suggested Suntec Food Court.

I kenna rejected.

:TT_TT:

Don't cry don't cry.. Sayang sayang hor!! It's not you, we know you tried. How many more pple @DACH gonna hurt leh??  :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Don't cry don't cry.. Sayang sayang hor!! It's not you, we know you tried. How many more pple @DACH gonna hurt leh?? :secret-laugh:

Later you guys can just order Cai peng, egg and tofu.

It's as good as representing me.

Sure. If i am around.

Past two weeks, in Loyang.

Past two days, at TTSH. Lunching alone. Nearly lost my mum yesterday. But she managed to pull thru. I am doing the day shift and my bro doing the overnight shift.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Sure. If i am around.

Past two days, at TTSH. Lunching alone. Nearly lost my mum yesterday. But she managed to pull thru. I am doing the day shift and my bro doing the overnight shift.

Best of health, luck and all the good things in the world to your mom. Hope she feels better asap and can go home soon. You and your bro remember to take care of yourselves too.

Sure. If i am around.

Oh no.. Wish her speedy recovery. You take care too..

Got peekture?

Oei. Why liddat huh?? Sneak peek ah?
  • Praise 2

Best of health, luck and all the good things in the world to your mom. Hope she feels better asap and can go home soon. You and your bro remember to take care of yourselves too.

Thanks. Yesterdat was in tensed and doctor told us to prepare for the worst. They even moved her to EOL room for us to grieve. EOL = End of Life.

Her bp dropped to 60 to 70 and heart beat hover at 170 to 190. Scary.

Thanks.

Twincharged

Oei. Why liddat huh?? Sneak peek ah?

Haha I replied whatsapp with this pic to the fella who one person go sit at kidney shaped table by himself.

That person never even reply one k dash over find us liao..

Edited by chryst

Later you guys can just order Cai peng, egg and tofu.

It's as good as representing me.

Think next meat up at TTSH canteen better based on Dach’s daily lunch pattern...
  • Praise 7

Sure. If i am around.

Stay strong bro and take care :) 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4