34,000 PH car drivers yet to obtain vocational licence

Roborovskii

Supersonic

Last time highway code only allow 3 mistake right?

I remember when I went over to Australia trying to take their written test which only need 60% or 70% to pass, but I still fail [laugh] [laugh]

Can't remember highway code. Mine was taken like > 30 yrs ago. [laugh]

But I think these kind of exams, 70~80% passing grade is more appropriate.

The aim is for people to be generally familiarized with the system, so they are qualified in a basic skill and allowed on public roads.

If they need specialized and advanced skills, they should get more intensive training and exams.

Passing exams doesn't mean they won't behaved badly on the roads.

That's where enforcement comes in.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

It's the trick questions.

Where can I stop?

Anywhere I like is not the correct ans

When changing lane what must you check?

Handphone is not the correct ans

When getting off the expressway when must you change lane.

The last second is not the correct ans

When turning into main road where must you stop?

Half the car sticking on the main road is not the correct ans

When can you break traffic rules?

Any time I get a booking is not the correct ans

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5

It's the trick questions.

Where can I stop?

Anywhere I like is not the correct ans

When changing lane what must you check?

Handphone is not the correct ans

When getting off the expressway when must you change lane.

The last second is not the correct ans

When turning into main road where must you stop?

Half the car sticking on the main road is not the correct ans

Any time I get a booking is not the correct ans

:D

Disagree. The following answers are all correct but not the most correct.

Where can I stop?

On the road

When changing Lane what must you check?

That the steering wheel can turn

When getting off the expressway when must you change Lane?

Before I get off

When turning into the main road where must you stop?

Before the main road.

Anytime I wish cos can refers to physical ability.

All answers are correct but not most correct. I add a few more questions.

How do you change Lane?

Carefully.

Describe how you would drive on the expressway when there is heavy traffic on the left Lane, a car just in front of you in the middle Lane the the right Lane is temporarily empty.

I would drive correctly and safely on the expressway.

:p

• Praise 2

This is TDVL passing marks for all paper 1,2,3.

Need to study, as well as asking those who had taken the test for tips in order to pass.

post-20594-0-27758700-1522911306_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Supersonic

This is TDVL passing marks for all paper 1,2,3.

Need to study, as well as asking those who had taken the test for tips in order to pass.

waa did well

Supersonic

What's the point of the exam if the exam is made easy for all to pass?

Not a bad thing too.

At least can weed out those insincere takers who just want to try their luck and not serious about the business.

Think should also include a practical test too.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

This PH vocational licence so difficult to pass? Then how come those people taking taxi vocational licence like so easy le?

Yup, taxi vocational license test paper 1 and 2 is very similar to PDVL rest. So actually is equally hard.

The problem is because there are too many people need to take PDVL test in one shot ma. So when a lot of them fail naturally it will be highlighted due to high number of them fail. I think many who take taxi license test also fail a lot of time, just that they are not the hot topic, PDVL is the hot topic. So well you know what I mean right?

Edited by Yewheng

(edited)

hUh?? ... your time got Komputer ah??  [laugh]  PineApple izzit ??... i know mine I did it in Maxwell  

i remembered taking my class 3 final theory. During actual day we were allowed to do practice paper on their computer. I came very early that morning and paper was at around 2-3 plus. I wanted to sit for the practice paper ( took countless time that day

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Yup, taxi vocational license test paper 1 and 2 is very similar to PDVL rest. So actually is equally hard.

The problem is because there are too many people need to take PDVL test in one shot ma. So when a lot of them fail naturally it will be highlighted due to high number of them fail. I think many who take taxi license test also fail a lot of time, just that they are not the hot topic, PDVL is the hot topic. So well you know what I mean right?

I think there is also a minimum age to take the taxi vocational licence?

But PHV test no minimum age requirements as long as you have a driving licence. 

Supersonic

thats what the media does... haha...

i remembered taking my class 3 final theory. During actual day we were allowed to do practice paper on their computer. I came very early that morning and paper was at around 2-3 plus. I wanted to sit for the practice paper ( took countless time that day ððð) until the instructor told the whole class there was a fella who scored 100/100 2 or 3 times. Think there was about 6 different papers and anyone of them can come out for the actual paper. Went my name was called the driving instructir told me i didnt need to do anymore practice...just wait for the actual paper...ððð. But of course they didnt announce who was the bugger who scored 100/100....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£.

My class 2b basic theory was best. They allowed multiple booking for different days so me and my friends booked a test for every consecutive days....was $1 for each test. We skipped the remaining test once they announce we had passed and need to wait for the letter that will be mailed to us......cant wait for the practical lessons....ððð.

waa bro so good sia... and each test $1 some more...

hUh?? ... your time got Komputer ah?? [laugh] PineApple izzit ??... i know mine I did it in Maxwell

i took my class 3 quite late in my life.....think i was 35 when i took class 3! Was not interested to take as was more into bikes earlier in my life and bo lui to buy car.....

Supersonic
(edited)

i took my class 3 quite late in my life.....think i was 35 when i took class 3! Was not interested to take as was more into bikes earlier in my life and bo lui to buy car.....

Edited by DACH

Alamak, got the name wrong.

I hardly go there.

Just drove past the area last month, the place is already like ghost town, not Queenstown. [laugh]

i know queenstown had 1, Maxwell also and amk ssdc! I still remembered going to Maxwell to take back my motorcycle license......placed was closed and the guard said tp shifted to ubi.......ninaoya!

Supersonic

i know queenstown had 1, Maxwell also and amk ssdc! I still remembered going to Maxwell to take back my motorcycle license......placed was closed and the guard said tp shifted to ubi.......ninaoya!

↡ Advertisement