COE renewal question

bhwee

So if my COE expires in Jun & I want to renew now cos I think COE will go up cos of 4% reduction, I can either use Apr or May PQP?

↡ Advertisement

So if my COE expires in Jun & I want to renew now cos I think COE will go up cos of 4% reduction, I can either use Apr or May PQP?

Hi yes you can or you can wait for the June pqp. I think it’s worth the wait. What car are you renewing?

• Praise 1

I should have waited! [smallcry]

nobody knows the trajectory of coe.....its a guessing game. Just enjoy the drive. 9 yrs ago coe plunged.......there was a bit of regret buying my car sooner but hey........we win some we lose some. Who knows coe might skyrocket in 2 yrs time.......we will smile and say........ heng arr......heng arr!

What???

what what?
  • Praise 1

nobody knows the trajectory of coe.....its a guessing game. Just enjoy the drive. 9 yrs ago coe plunged.......there was a bit of regret buying my car sooner but hey........we win some we lose some. Who knows coe might skyrocket in 2 yrs time.......we will smile and say........ heng arr......heng arr!

what what?

Edited by Fitvip

Hahaha, when I renewed, I told myself heng arr. Three months later, when the coe was due, the pqp fell by nearly 3k! So, paid extra plus loss of 3 months' usage! [bigcry]

can still drive another 9 yrs and 9 month.......at least! Maybe drive the car for another 5 yrs then scrap or trade in for a new one.......

can still drive another 9 yrs and 9 month.......at least! Maybe drive the car for another 5 yrs then scrap or trade in for a new one.......

Ya, true! Still quite worth it! [:)]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

what what? ðððð....

I went to inspect every year for my previous Fit.

I went to inspect every year for my previous Fit.

coe car? Below 10 yrs need to go only on the odd yrs.....3,5,7 and 9.......10th yrs no need. After that then its annually. You sent to ws for them to settle everything or went on your own? For cars less then 10 yrs Vicom will have a record of your inspection and will if your car is due for inspection when paying. If you give the ws do........they eat the inspection fee.....i kana when i was riding a bike.......i oni learnt that i have to for inspection on the odd yrs.

coe car? Below 10 yrs need to go only on the odd yrs.....3,5,7 and 9.......10th yrs no need. After that then its annually. You sent to ws for them to settle everything or went on your own? For cars less then 10 yrs Vicom will have a record of your inspection and will if your car is due for inspection when paying. If you give the ws do........they eat the inspection fee.....i kana when i was riding a bike.......i oni learnt that i have to for inspection on the odd yrs.

In fact, before the car is due for inspection, all the centers and lta will send reminders. Now a days, only receive from lta. Odd years within the first ten years, thereafter, annually.

In fact, before the car is due for inspection, all the centers and lta will send reminders. Now a days, only receive from lta. Odd years within the first ten years, thereafter, annually.

not many knows of this rule......its good to keep others abreast of such regulation and save themselves some money........

not many knows of this rule......its good to keep others abreast of such regulation and save themselves some money........

If the ws makan this type of money, must share the name and address!

If the ws makan this type of money, must share the name and address!

i kana when i was riding bike........a few of my friends too. Lucky bikes inspection fees not that expensive. Now every info can be found in the internet if one is keen to find out.

Supersonic

Not COE car.

The car was only about 5 years when I got it, but I went to inspection every year to renew the insurance.  :TT_TT:

Maybe should share the right information about frequent car inspections here.

As in how regularly for new cars and old cars that renewed COE?

Not COE car.

The car was only about 5 years when I got it, but I went to inspection every year to renew the insurance. :TT_TT:

Maybe should share the right information about frequent car inspections here.

As in how regularly for new cars and old cars that renewed COE?

oredy say mar......3rd,5th,7th and 9th year.......if renew coe is every year after the 10th year...... Info is in onemotoring bro....... Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement