Lied to by a salesman at kia-motors and I need advice

Fictionaire

True, you are right. The condition of the car is bad honestly, probably on display since July last year. But I am not a fussy buyer, so I guess $2000 is better than nothing. I guess I am wrong now. LOL.

For mazda, they give $5k for the display car. Go sgcarmart to look at the latest price list.

Haiz. $2k.........

And not to mention, there will definitely be kids who are drawing or etc inside your car.

↡ Advertisement

[bigcry] hahaha but glad I got advice from all from you. 

For mazda, they give $5k for the display car. Go sgcarmart to look at the latest price list.

Haiz. $2k.........
And not to mention, there will definitely be kids who are drawing or etc inside your car.

[bigcry] hahaha but glad I got advice from all from you.

If they dun allow you to put out, demand more discount. Tell them to look at mazda 3 discount. Also July 2017 car wor.. $5k further discount.

The stickers on car are for what? Sorry, I seldom frequent showrooms. I'm a check online then go there buy straight type of person. Never see stickers before except warning stickers.

The last time I bought my car I made the AD write every promise down and sign. If take display set probably should have taken photos of current condition. Tried raising the upper management? Last resort go social media.

Haha....I can't believe what I'm reading. Car so good life sit in aircon showroom everyday ppl also want to comprain. FYI new cars sit under the sun at holding area or warehouse until delivery. A bit of grooming done to your car what stain what sh!t you won't be able to see lo. All the grooming stuff they will do upon delivery wan lah. Haven't even reach delivery date already comprain. Be patient lah.

Already sit in the showroom for so long a few weeks more make how much difference? You think they have so much space to let your car sit a shaded carpark lot? They will just let it sit under the sun with the rest of the new cars.

Do you know they will look at you like you are some comprain alien? The car so good life sit in the showroom you also comprain. You think new cars come in mint condition? Hey boss, fyi every car will go thru some grooming before delivery. New battery issued and other stuff done to it. If you dunno how things are done...ask. Right now you are jumping into conclusions of your own not knowing how things are done. And the best thing is you go comprain when the car is not even delivered to you yet. Still got ppl say go where go case comprain. Oi, car haven't even reach your hands. Comprain about what ah?

• Praise 4

(edited)

I didn't see the car before signing. I thought it was similar to the display car at fulco, very presentable. 

the photos are below.

lol. I am not the type to blow up issues on social media. Just needed advice from experts in this forum. I am prepared to suck thumb honestly. Haha.

The stickers on car are for what? Sorry, I seldom frequent showrooms. I'm a check online then go there buy straight type of person. Never see stickers before except warning stickers.

The last time I bought my car I made the AD write every promise down and sign. If take display set probably should have taken photos of current condition. Tried raising the upper management? Last resort go social media.

post-59572-0-02284800-1523113289_thumb.jpg

post-59572-0-39297600-1523113295_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fictionaire

lol. i wasn't complaining about the condition of the car. i know what i am buying, a display car. Full of scratches, farts and feaces. 

my main complaint is I was lied to by the salesperson. he said the car would be out of the showroom once coe is secured. but I just found out that c&c intentionally kept the car for an extra 3 weeks to be on display. I wasn't told about this at all. 

instead of the typical 7-10 days registration after coe is secured (21st March), my salesman said it would be done on 20th April, one month after COE is secured. The delay is not justified and I doubt this is an ethical or standard practice. 

Haha....I can't believe what I'm reading. Car so good life sit in aircon showroom everyday ppl also want to comprain. FYI new cars sit under the sun at holding area or warehouse until delivery. A bit of grooming done to your car what stain what sh!t you won't be able to see lo. All the grooming stuff they will do upon delivery wan lah. Haven't even reach delivery date already comprain. Be patient lah.

Already sit in the showroom for so long a few weeks more make how much difference? You think they have so much space to let your car sit a shaded carpark lot? They will just let it sit under the sun with the rest of the new cars.

Do you know they will look at you like you are some comprain alien? The car so good life sit in the showroom you also comprain. You think new cars come in mint condition? Hey boss, fyi every car will go thru some grooming before delivery. New battery issued and other stuff done to it. If you dunno how things are done...ask. Right now you are jumping into conclusions of your own not knowing how things are done. And the best thing is you go comprain when the car is not even delivered to you yet. Still got ppl say go where go case comprain. Oi, car haven't even reach your hands. Comprain about what ah?

I didn't see the car before signing. I thought it was similar to the display car at fulco, very presentable.

the photos are below.

until you have receive the keys and sign-off the car's delivery i dont think you have much to complain. The car is practically still theirs. If you receive the car in bad condition then there will be a cause for complain. Careful of postings dealership names here.....can get sued for it. I believe there are chemicals spray that they will use to clean off the sticker marks and they will polish the car.

I understand. That's why I am desperately trying to change the title of the thread. Can't seem to do it. 

until you have receive the keys and sign-off the car's delivery i dont think you have much to complain. The car is practically still theirs. If you receive the car in bad condition then there will be a cause for complain. Careful of postings dealership names here.....can get sued for it. I believe there are chemicals spray that they will use to clean off the sticker marks and they will polish the car.

I cant even delete this thread. somebody help. 

I understand. That's why I am desperately trying to change the title of the thread. Can't seem to do it. 

you need one of the mods help......call out bro kobayashigt or babyblade....maybe they can help....but its a Saturday night. Have you seen new cars storage.....under the sun all dusty and grimy. But comes delivery it will be shiny with the new car smell....some say the smell cost $10 in a can of spray.....

I will try to get them to help.

Hmm honestly, I don't really care how the car looks. A car is just a car. It's not as though I am getting a ferrari or a stinger. 

But I am just disappointed about the unethical sales practice. Trust me, I am truly trying to understand the situation, forgive them and then move on. And they are not making it easy for me to do that. 

From a post above:

lol. i wasn't complaining about the condition of the car. i know what i am buying, a display car. Full of scratches, farts and feaces

my main complaint is I was lied to by the salesperson. he said the car would be out of the showroom once coe is secured. but I just found out that c&c intentionally kept the car for an extra 3 weeks to be on display. I wasn't told about this at all. 

instead of the typical 7-10 days registration after coe is secured (21st March), my salesman said it would be done on 20th April, one month after COE is secured. The delay is not justified and I doubt this is an ethical or standard practice. 

you need one of the mods help......call out bro kobayashigt or babyblade....maybe they can help....but its a Saturday night. Have you seen new cars storage.....under the sun all dusty and grimy. But comes delivery it will be shiny with the new car smell....some say the smell cost $10 in a can of spray.....

lol. i wasn't complaining about the condition of the car. i know what i am buying, a display car. Full of scratches, farts and feaces. 

Unfortunately the salesperson is likely not the boss of the company. He don't make all the decisions. Needless to say he's a small fry. Whatever he had promised you is between he and you. I dunno what exactly his quote is to you but ppl often say the salesperson said this said that but bottom line he's only an employee of the company. He can only do so much. When his boss(not you) say one, he LLST have to follow.

They won't care about what ethics or standards. When they don't even have a display model, how to sell the car?

Good point. A step closer to me forgiving and moving on.  [smallcry]

Unfortunately the salesperson is likely not the boss of the company. He don't make all the decisions. Needless to say he's a small fry. Whatever he had promised you is between he and you. I dunno what exactly his quote is to you but ppl often say the salesperson said this said that but bottom line he's only an employee of the company. He can only do so much. When his boss(not you) say one, he LLST have to follow.

They won't care about what ethics or standards. When they don't even have a display model, how to sell the car?

• Praise 2

I will try to get them to help.

Hmm honestly, I don't really care how the car looks. A car is just a car. It's not as though I am getting a ferrari or a stinger.

But I am just disappointed about the unethical sales practice. Trust me, I am truly trying to understand the situation, forgive them and then move on. And they are not making it easy for me to do that.

From a post above:

lol. i wasn't complaining about the condition of the car. i know what i am buying, a display car. Full of scratches, farts and feaces.

my main complaint is I was lied to by the salesperson. he said the car would be out of the showroom once coe is secured. but I just found out that c&c intentionally kept the car for an extra 3 weeks to be on display. I wasn't told about this at all.

instead of the typical 7-10 days registration after coe is secured (21st March), my salesman said it would be done on 20th April, one month after COE is secured. The delay is not justified and I doubt this is an ethical or standard practice.

chill bro......at least you can see the car. Past few month there are reports of many who cant even see their car after paying the deposit and the shop is now closed. We understand the wait is giving you anxiety and knowing the car is still in the showroom will double it. Why not talk nicely with the manager first.....salesman are just foot soldiers with limited power.

Yeah I agree. Thanks for your comforting and kind words. I will speak nicely to the manager soon. 

chill bro......at least you can see the car. Past few month there are reports of many who cant even see their car after paying the deposit and the shop is now closed. We understand the wait is giving you anxiety and knowing the car is still in the showroom will double it. Why not talk nicely with the manager first.....salesman are just foot soldiers with limited power.

Good point. A step closer to me forgiving and moving on.  [smallcry]

I would say don't put your hopes too high. The salesperson also kuku wan lah. If he take away the only one display model away from the showroom his boss will fxxk him up down left right and ask him what are they going to show ppl? Might as well just setup a desk and a chair. Be prepared for the worst and good luck.

Thanks man. I am understanding their situation better now. 

I would say don't put your hopes too high. The salesperson also kuku wan lah. If he take away the only one display model away from the showroom his boss will fxxk him up down left right and ask him what are they going to show ppl? Might as well just setup a desk and a chair. Be prepared for the worst and good luck.

Yeah I agree. Thanks for your comforting and kind words. I will speak nicely to the manager soon.

All the best bro and enjoy the ride.
↡ Advertisement