Lied to by a salesman at kia-motors and I need advice

Fictionaire

Many do, apparently.

The MSCP at my place on weekends always has a queue of drivers wanting to use the washing bay.

Are we able to connect hose at these washing bays?
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

i do........but had to stopped due to my frozen shoulder.......its a satisfaction of doing things myself. I am a hands-on guy.........made an ironing board cum table for the kitchen, change lights to led and the fans all on my own. Tiring but satisfaction guaranteed......next on the agenda is a cherry wood or ash wood floating platform bed for my own use.

I am having some problem on my arm similar to yours. Have you recovered?

Turbocharged

ok la. seriously, who ownself wash ownself nowadays?

For the past more than 10 years, I lost count. Our car at home never been sent outside to wash...... :grin:

I am having some problem on my arm similar to yours. Have you recovered?

5 month liao and still havent recovered fully. Cant do stretching as it will make the pain unbearable. January was the worst........cant even lift my arm and if accidently hit that anything while raising the arm the pain will be excruciating........now a bit more better.....movement not as restricted as the passed month.

ok la. seriously, who ownself wash ownself nowadays?

Me lor.

I only use petrol station wash if I kena alot of jiao sai when parked outside during the weekday.

Are we able to connect hose at these washing bays?

You should be able to connect a hose at most of the water dispensers. Although some may have the adapters, while some may not.

I bought a set of the adapters and a 10m hose from jb for my own usage.

Usually costs me about $1.40 per car wash (20cents per dispense).

But the satisfaction of a clean and sparkly car (although sometimes shortlived): priceless.

Me lor.

I only use petrol station wash if I kena alot of jiao sai when parked outside during the weekday.

Ya me too. Best to diy.

Unless no time or the car damn jialat already, then i would go to the caltex near my place. Get a free carwash for every wash purchased, so its technically 1 for 1.

Trying my very best to not wash in jb haha

• Praise 1

Yup. I just love the car so much. I love the drive and the features. and it's affordable too. :))

Nice, next step is to put in a dashcam to protect it.
  • Praise 1

5 month liao and still havent recovered fully. Cant do stretching as it will make the pain unbearable. January was the worst........cant even lift my arm and if accidently hit that anything while raising the arm the pain will be excruciating........now a bit more better.....movement not as restricted as the passed month.

Go for physio bro... then just do the exercises... will help... sure cured within 1-2 months...

You should be able to connect a hose at most of the water dispensers. Although some may have the adapters, while some may not.

I bought a set of the adapters and a 10m hose from jb for my own usage.

Usually costs me about $1.40 per car wash (20cents per dispense).

But the satisfaction of a clean and sparkly car (although sometimes shortlived): priceless.

Ya me too. Best to diy.

Unless no time or the car damn jialat already, then i would go to the caltex near my place. Get a free carwash for every wash purchased, so its technically 1 for 1.

Trying my very best to not wash in jb haha

Why not Johor? Cheap and good leh...

Nice, next step is to put in a dashcam to protect it.

That's my next step too... just don't know which brand is good and can last in the heat... cos my car always 8 hours under direct sun...

Hypersonic

My doctor will arrange me to go physio when the arm has recovered. Don't take it too lightly

Go for physio bro... then just do the exercises... will help... sure cured within 1-2 months...

That's my next step too... just don't know which brand is good and can last in the heat... cos my car always 8 hours under direct sun...

Can only recommend what I owned before: Thinkware F800 pro currently works great. Previously use 2 Iroads, and both in sun for a few hours a bit wonky, feel that they not suitable for our weather. Maybe newer models are better I'm not sure.

thanks for the advice...........now a bit better liao.....can twist my shoulder abit and stretch a bit......hope it gets better this coming month.

My doctor will arrange me to go physio when the arm has recovered. Don't take it too lightly

Kia K3 is worth every penny,until you see the freaking spec sheet VS Hyundai Elantra.

For less than 2k more,you get map lights,leather seats, touchscreen 8'inch,painted handles and mirrors,6 airbags+TC etc.

None found on 'L' K3.

Worse of all,it's an old model!

They think they can sell a stripped down old model for 2k less and people will bite? Fat hope, unless they change their name to 'Toyota'.

Ok ...good things:feel more comfortable than Elantra.

And their attitude stinks.Worse than MI-at least they just don't care about you,but they deliver on time,Service is fine.

So no,I think more people are buying its sister brand after horror stories and value for money.

My 2 pence.Its the truth,but to not hurt anyone

strip down version are more for the car-sharing company. To the operators, its all about ROI and not creature comfort.

↡ Advertisement