Lied to by a salesman at kia-motors and I need advice

Fictionaire

I doubt he should be exposed. He is honestly a nice and friendly person albeit not as prompt/effective as he should be.

I think the real issue here is the "war" between Fulco and Alexandra. That's probably the reason my car is still stuck in the showroom at Alexandra. 

Very odd that there is such an issue as they are selling the same cars under the same company Cycle & Carriage. But I can't deny "Human Nature" has a lot to play a part in this.

lol and sigh.

After 6 pages, who is this fulco SE?

War is a rumor? Fact or fiction? You seems to be passive in settling this.

I doubt he should be exposed. He is honestly a nice and friendly person albeit not as prompt/effective as he should be.

I think the real issue here is the "war" between Fulco and Alexandra. That's probably the reason my car is still stuck in the showroom at Alexandra. 

Very odd that there is such an issue as they are selling the same cars under the same company Cycle & Carriage. But I can't deny "Human Nature" has a lot to play a part in this.

lol and sigh.

Someone messaged me this morning saying that it is probably so. And advised me to email C&C management and I did. 

Passive? Yes. I just want this to be over and done with. Don't wish anyone to get into trouble because of this. 

Just wish they will learn from this and treat their other customers better in future.

War is a rumor? Fact or fiction? You seems to be passive in settling this.

Hope the car condition is to your satisfaction when you collect tomorrow. But car is not just about aesthetics, can download the new car checklist from this forum to check the mechanics and electronics.

Can tell that you are a nice person that don't like conflicts. I'm the same so I have one advice that is to ask your wife go with you so any problem she can ask the SE "why lidat"?. From my experience people who work with cars give in to women easily. :D

• Praise 2

lol. They will only register the car on the 20th, not tomorrow. 

And my wife is also "anti-conflict" so no use. lol. 

Thanks for your comforting words. :)

Hope the car condition is to your satisfaction when you collect tomorrow. But car is not just about aesthetics, can download the new car checklist from this forum to check the mechanics and electronics.

Can tell that you are a nice person that don't like conflicts. I'm the same so I have one advice that is to ask your wife go with you so any problem she can ask the SE "why lidat"?. From my experience people who work with cars give in to women easily. :D

The third row is for my two kids. I can barely fit too.

Yeah, honestly, Fulco C&C is much better than Alexandra C&C. 

I went to KIA Alexandra twice and yes, nobody attended to me at all! Not just me, but other groups who were viewing the cars were not attended too! They were just sitting down and slacking and chatting away. Doubt they appreciate how painful it was to get there on an MRT. lol!

I went next door, into Mistubishi and a lady came up to me and said hi. More professionalism. 

I mean, their management probably fought a lot to get those customers with advertising money and there they were, slacking away. So weird!

Fulco C&C was friendlier and more professional. They asked repeatedly if I have been attended to or not. I had to say yes and yes so many times. 

It's a sign that next time,you should go to KMC if you want a Korean car?
I don't think this is a outlier.
I have been served better at kmc than CC.Both times!
First time, nobody wants to serve despite doing nothing,sitting there slacking.
Walked over to Mitsubishi CC, far better attitude despite still some slackers.
Even MI(notorious for ...) serves better than CC.One of the w**st.
Subject to debate though

Anyway I wouldn't get myself into the third row of Carens anyway
I feel squashed behind,being a 70+kg human,1.73m in height.
(No offence.)

If you do not expose hi,m, others may suffer the same fate as you.

lol and sigh.

Supersonic

If you do not expose hi,m, others may suffer the same fate as you.

leave it to TS decision la. anyway someone else already know who he is... 

maybe can make a trip down to ask ask... haha... 

(edited)

Ald obtained coe still need to wait for another 10 days?

COE apparently obtained on 21st March. So it’s one month after COE is secured that they plan to register the car.

Gosh I am such a patient man. ARGHHH!

Wow... someone already know

Please don’t expose him. I bet he will do better next time. Edited by Fictionaire
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

COE apparently obtained on 21st March. So it’s one month after COE is secured that they plan to register the car.

Please don’t expose him. I bet he will do better next time.

waa... i finally found someone nicer than me haha... 

• Praise 1

COE apparently obtained on 21st March. So itâs one month after COE is secured that they plan to register the car.

Please donât expose him. I bet he will do better next time.

U go leave a review at fuco/c&c fb, u r buyer, u shud share ur experience with other potential buyers.

U r indeed a very patient and kind buyer

(edited)

U go leave a review at fuco/c&c fb, u r buyer, u shud share ur experience with other potential buyers.

U r indeed a very patient and kind buyer

Indeed he is, one of the kindest/most patient person ive read about. I sure wont be so forgiving nor patient, I will be confrontational if i am in his position. And he have display the willingness to embrace and accept all comments despite some negative remarks, which i respect.

So I sincerely hope you @Fictionaire can get the swee swee car you deserve and put all these behind you soon. But i hope when you collect your car, you can be assertive and stand firm in making sure you get what you deserve and not let them walk over you again.

Edited by Cr3sent
  • Praise 1

If I was TS, I would have done this(provided legal system breakdown and state of lawlessness in SG.)

post-196254-0-98583500-1523262741_thumb.png

• Praise 2