New camera spotted along NSW Highway in Malysia

Cammys_MR

Hi Guys,there are  stationery camera spotted on both ways after Pagoh R & R when driving along NSW Highway.Are there more cameras that I miss out..lets share.If get caught by cameras ,how long does it take for us to receive summons notice from them and how [bigcry] to pay? Howabout Man on Camera hideout? As far I know,usually spotted below the Air Keroh R & R Bridge.Is it True? Many thanks for those who give tips and share. [wave]  [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

There is one stationary camera for about every 50km or so. Not sure how long it takes for the summon to reach, never kena before.

If you suspect you kena, give it a month or so then check AXS machine for Malaysian traffic summons.

Hi Guys,there are  stationery camera spotted on both ways after Pagoh R & R when driving along NSW Highway.Are there more cameras that I miss out..lets share.If get caught by cameras ,how long does it take for us to receive summons notice from them and how [bigcry] to pay? Howabout Man on Camera hideout? As far I know,usually spotted below the Air Keroh R & R Bridge.Is it True? Many thanks for those who give tips and share. [wave]  [drivingcar]

the pagoh ones been there for sometime alr but anyway usually before speed cam there will be ample warning signs. just gotta be alert and look out for them. the warning signs are all in bright yellow right. hard to miss out. 

Just use Waze.  Fixed or mobile, all covered. 

Mobile is heng suay. Something other road user didn't notice it yet. I notice some hand itchy say got police. I slow down and look both side also can't see. It is a community effort, sure some Bo liao ppl.

I am really curious how the police go and set up in the middle of road.

Police theseday are damn Garang, in hot sun they also station no more restricted to the bridge.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

If Kenna AES, I have to call the person ixxxt.

3 big big warning signs before the actual camera le

some people high ses, dont mind paying for it lo... 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

There is one stationary camera for about every 50km or so. Not sure how long it takes for the summon to reach, never kena before.

If you suspect you kena, give it a month or so then check AXS machine for Malaysian traffic summons.

huh? every 50km or so? no la

how will they send u summon when they don't hv ur address? gotta check myeg

Mobile is heng suay. Something other road user didn't notice it yet. I notice some hand itchy say got police. I slow down and look both side also can't see. It is a community effort, sure some Bo liao ppl.

I am really curious how the police go and set up in the middle of road.

Police theseday are damn Garang, in hot sun they also station no more restricted to the bridge.

Think police also use Waze, once ppl report, they finish early

• Praise 1

50% is like saying .. It's either there or it's not there. [laugh]

If I have to slow down 10 times to avoid one speeding ticket. I would. 50% already very good. Wahahahaha....
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Pay or check at AXS machine or www.myeg.com.my

Think there is a 70% discount for traffic fine in MY gg on......you might want to read up or check on it..

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/70-per-cent-discount-for-traffic-fines-and-summonses-in-malaysia-not-yet-but-soon

Waze is a great help for TP n Speed Cams....

Also normally i will 'tag' behind a MY car on e fast lane......e locals should know better rite?

Edited by zipping
  • Praise 2

AES will be covering the whole stretch of NSHW as long as they have budget to do so. So its a sooner or later thing. Mobile cameras is no longer restricted to overhead bridge. Have to be weary of vehicles on road side. Sometimes its a police car at other times it is not. I saw some reports saying that there are also cameras inside the overhead bridges so I will be slowing down to 110km/h from my sub 120km/h -_- whenever I am coming up to one cos there are just too many things happening there. 

Of course the best way to avoid a ticket is to drive within the speed limit and plan your journey well. 

Edited by Ichibawa

Plus highway North bound

1) after Muar river bridge ( the big River after Pagoh R&R)

2) after Jasin exit Opposite a rest stop, there is a huge housing project there now.

3) before Kajang exit

4) after Sungei Besi toll

South bound

1) before Alor Gajah (A Farmosa theme park)

2) after Muar river

There maybe new one installed from time to time.

Drive safe, for your love ones.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Me too. We are just having an academic discussion.

Me no academic. I realli drive within the speed limit one. Set the cruise control n relak one corner (hey, like they say: when in rome, do as the romans)

Every badly maintained, overloaded kancil w 7 ppl onboard w a driver on a death wish oso chiat me. I no shy one

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1