• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
48 replies to this topic | 155 praises

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

Freemen
  • Premium member
    Freemen
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just want to ask who is using night car wash services from HDB carparks.

I would like to find out 

1) What is the price you paid per month

2) Do they wash daily 

3) Is the service up to your expectation

Autobots, Transform & move OUT !!

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why don't you just wash the car yourself? Will be better and cleaner then those MSCP night washers.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:18 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

own self wash is a Good exercise and bonding with family.

The washing one pail clean the whole car. Might as well go petrol kiosk once a week

Discoburg, Blueray and F355 praised this
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:21 PM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

$40/mth for weekdays wipes. Not so good until I complain to them say wife say still dirty maybe next month don't want anymore, then they improved.

I still wash my car on weekends sometimes.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They will create a lot of swirl marks on your paintwork. Save the money and DIY wash bro.

$40/mth for weekdays wipes. Not so good until I complain to them say wife say still dirty maybe next month don't want anymore, then they improved.

I still wash my car on weekends sometimes.

Rustyz praised this

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:26 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

50 per month. mon to sat.

service is good. car is always clean and shiny in the morning. they wash my rims too.

think my paint protection helps prevent swirl marks. 

Freemen and Angcheek praised this

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:30 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not worth it imo. Just use weekly petrol wash, if rain then wipe dry or rinse with water then wipe dry become clean again
Freeder praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:33 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Those night wash service at carpark cannot expect much la. They just sprinkle water on the car and then wipe off, dont think they got pour water on the whole car and wash it thoroughly. Such car wash is only good if your car is those very clean de.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

50 per month. mon to sat.

service is good. car is always clean and shiny in the morning. they wash my rims too.

think my paint protection helps prevent swirl marks. 

$50 per month, I rather send for car wash at petrol station once  a week.

After 3 years, can take the savings to give my car a new coat of paint.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:37 PM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They will create a lot of swirl marks on your paintwork. Save the money and DIY wash bro.

My car is a shade of metallic blue so if there's swirls it's very hard to tell. Even stone chips also need to move fingers over to tell. I don't need to keep it showroom condition which I think will invite more crazy people to disturb. Recently my place has an old man going around scratching and denting cars.

Anyway, I will monitor for a while more.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:44 PM

dsman
  • Premium member
    dsman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

$50 per month, I rather send for car wash at petrol station once  a week.

After 3 years, can take the savings to give my car a new coat of paint.

i chose to give more. it makes them very happy. they really put in extra effort to wash the car. i also notice they wash my car first with a clean pail. funny thing is...petrol kiosk washes are they ones that have swirl marks, in my experience. 

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually, that's car wiping service.

Car wash are those in Petrol station.

Discoburg praised this

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Swirl marks and fine scratches confirmed will have when you do not wash the car yourself. Even you wash your car yourself might also have fine scratches. Lol.

My car is a shade of metallic blue so if there's swirls it's very hard to tell. Even stone chips also need to move fingers over to tell. I don't need to keep it showroom condition which I think will invite more crazy people to disturb. Recently my place has an old man going around scratching and denting cars.

Anyway, I will monitor for a while more.

You should report this old man to the police and ask them to patrol the carpark more often.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:02 PM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Swirl marks and fine scratches confirmed will have when you do not wash the car yourself. Even you wash your car yourself might also have fine scratches. Lol.

You should report this old man to the police and ask them to patrol the carpark more often.

My estate's Facebook group's victims reported already. Hope to catch him soon.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That’s why I said a lot of swirl marks. Don’t mean that if you DIY you will not get any. A lot depends on the materials you use and the methods you wash and dry your ride.

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

Midorima
  • Midorima
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

$40/month. Weeknights will wash.

The foreign worker in my carpark uses fresh water and splash, then wipes. Think 1 pail can wash maybe a couple of cars, not stingy with water.

I find that washing everyday prevents dust from accumulating, and the car always feels new everyday. As I don't wash my own car at all, this works the best for me. My car is of lighter color so swirl marks are not obvious. I do go petrol station once a month to do soap wash + pump tires, as a monthly maintenance, as the spray can help get the stubborn dirt off from rims/tires etc.

Freemen and BanCoe praised this

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

ChaosMyth
  • Premium member
    ChaosMyth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

$40 per month too. Never engage their services before and doubt I ever will. Like what the others have said here, one pail of water and cloth to wash so many cars. End up all the dirt and dust from the other cars goes into that pail, on the cloth, and eventually scratch your car.

I just try to wash my car myself every weekend if not twice a week. If it’s too dirty just do a visit to the petrol kiosk to have a wash.

Swirl marks are inevitable esp for old cars like mine. Wait awhile more go respray new car already. I don’t bother to do paint protection because I think every few years change one time paintwork is good enough la.

To each his own. (:
Freemen praised this
The Power of Dreams!

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh no i kena chop carrot head... i'm paying $60 per month for every weeknight wash/wipe. daily drives to site combined with taking care of young kids pushed me to go for this option with my old car previously. quality is acceptable for me, considering the mud splats on my car on a daily basis. i do find the daily wash/wipe helps as the dirt does not stick to the car body for, say a week or 2 and easier to come off if washed on the day itself. 

will definitely consider to stop the service and wash the car myself. 

Freemen praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Hope_n_pray
  • Premium member
    Hope_n_pray
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Tried out this service at my MSCP for a month. $50 per month for weeknight washes.

After 1 month, have decided to stop their services due to the scratches on my paintwork.

Freemen praised this

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh no i kena chop carrot head... i'm paying $60 per month for every weeknight wash/wipe. daily drives to site combined with taking care of young kids pushed me to go for this option with my old car previously. quality is acceptable for me, considering the mud splats on my car on a daily basis. i do find the daily wash/wipe helps as the dirt does not stick to the car body for, say a week or 2 and easier to come off if washed on the day itself. 

will definitely consider to stop the service and wash the car myself. 

Maybe they charge you based on the type of car you drive? So they charge you MPV rate lo?!  [:p]  So if they used the same pail of water and cloth after washing your car, other cars would get all the muddy water liao?! Lol.

Tried out this service at my MSCP for a month. $50 per month for weeknight washes.

After 1 month, have decided to stop their services due to the scratches on my paintwork.

Confirmed will have scratches on paintwork de, but i see many people still engage their service, even for some owners who have just collected their brand new car. I guess these people dont bother much on their paintwork, whether got scratches or not.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

D'BUNK'D Detailing

D'BUNK'D Detailing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AerynYQ  |  Neutral Newbie

My Jaguar was brought back alive by them. It has been 3 weeks since I underwent the Premium Protection Plus Treatment (Koch-Chemie 1K-Nano Coating) and it still shines like a star amongst the darkness, glows underneath the sunlight, and turns the head of others when he roars down the streets.

Their pursuit of perfection unwavering and their passion ever burni... » Read More

Groomers Lab Pte Ltd

Groomers Lab Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pryder  |  Neutral Newbie

Have been looking around lately for a new PPS for my 3 yrs old car
Finally decided to short list & Go ahead with Groomers Lab

The price that i paid is almost the same as my previous groomer but the end result is so much different as compare to the previous one

After 2 weeks, yesterday was my 1st time i wash the car, it was a breeze. Just flush... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish

Quick Reply

Tags: car wash, hdb carpark and 7 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users