Who uses night car wash services from HDB carpark

Freemen

Just want to ask who is using night car wash services from HDB carparks.

I would like to find out 

1) What is the price you paid per month

2) Do they wash daily 

3) Is the service up to your expectation

↡ Advertisement

own self wash is a Good exercise and bonding with family.

The washing one pail clean the whole car. Might as well go petrol kiosk once a week

• Praise 3

$40/mth for weekdays wipes. Not so good until I complain to them say wife say still dirty maybe next month don't want anymore, then they improved.

I still wash my car on weekends sometimes.

They will create a lot of swirl marks on your paintwork. Save the money and DIY wash bro.

$40/mth for weekdays wipes. Not so good until I complain to them say wife say still dirty maybe next month don't want anymore, then they improved.

I still wash my car on weekends sometimes.

• Praise 1

50 per month. mon to sat.

service is good. car is always clean and shiny in the morning. they wash my rims too.

think my paint protection helps prevent swirl marks. 

• Praise 2

Those night wash service at carpark cannot expect much la. They just sprinkle water on the car and then wipe off, dont think they got pour water on the whole car and wash it thoroughly. Such car wash is only good if your car is those very clean de.

Turbocharged

50 per month. mon to sat.

service is good. car is always clean and shiny in the morning. they wash my rims too.

think my paint protection helps prevent swirl marks. 

$50 per month, I rather send for car wash at petrol station once  a week.

After 3 years, can take the savings to give my car a new coat of paint.

They will create a lot of swirl marks on your paintwork. Save the money and DIY wash bro.

My car is a shade of metallic blue so if there's swirls it's very hard to tell. Even stone chips also need to move fingers over to tell. I don't need to keep it showroom condition which I think will invite more crazy people to disturb. Recently my place has an old man going around scratching and denting cars.

Anyway, I will monitor for a while more.

• Praise 1

$50 per month, I rather send for car wash at petrol station once  a week.

After 3 years, can take the savings to give my car a new coat of paint.

i chose to give more. it makes them very happy. they really put in extra effort to wash the car. i also notice they wash my car first with a clean pail. funny thing is...petrol kiosk washes are they ones that have swirl marks, in my experience. 

• Praise 1

Swirl marks and fine scratches confirmed will have when you do not wash the car yourself. Even you wash your car yourself might also have fine scratches. Lol.

My car is a shade of metallic blue so if there's swirls it's very hard to tell. Even stone chips also need to move fingers over to tell. I don't need to keep it showroom condition which I think will invite more crazy people to disturb. Recently my place has an old man going around scratching and denting cars.

Anyway, I will monitor for a while more.

You should report this old man to the police and ask them to patrol the carpark more often.

Swirl marks and fine scratches confirmed will have when you do not wash the car yourself. Even you wash your car yourself might also have fine scratches. Lol.

You should report this old man to the police and ask them to patrol the carpark more often.

My estate's Facebook group's victims reported already. Hope to catch him soon.

That’s why I said a lot of swirl marks. Don’t mean that if you DIY you will not get any. A lot depends on the materials you use and the methods you wash and dry your ride.

$40/month. Weeknights will wash.

The foreign worker in my carpark uses fresh water and splash, then wipes. Think 1 pail can wash maybe a couple of cars, not stingy with water.

I find that washing everyday prevents dust from accumulating, and the car always feels new everyday. As I don't wash my own car at all, this works the best for me. My car is of lighter color so swirl marks are not obvious. I do go petrol station once a month to do soap wash + pump tires, as a monthly maintenance, as the spray can help get the stubborn dirt off from rims/tires etc.

• Praise 3

$40 per month too. Never engage their services before and doubt I ever will. Like what the others have said here, one pail of water and cloth to wash so many cars. End up all the dirt and dust from the other cars goes into that pail, on the cloth, and eventually scratch your car.

I just try to wash my car myself every weekend if not twice a week. If it’s too dirty just do a visit to the petrol kiosk to have a wash.

Swirl marks are inevitable esp for old cars like mine. Wait awhile more go respray new car already. I don’t bother to do paint protection because I think every few years change one time paintwork is good enough la.

To each his own. (:

• Praise 1

oh no i kena chop carrot head... i'm paying $60 per month for every weeknight wash/wipe. daily drives to site combined with taking care of young kids pushed me to go for this option with my old car previously. quality is acceptable for me, considering the mud splats on my car on a daily basis. i do find the daily wash/wipe helps as the dirt does not stick to the car body for, say a week or 2 and easier to come off if washed on the day itself. 

will definitely consider to stop the service and wash the car myself. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1