• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 6 praises

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

ntuc2018
  • ntuc2018
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any recommended shop that helps to install and link DVB-T2 HD Mobile Digital TV Tuner to existing In-Car entertainment system with LCD screen?

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:27 AM

Premacist
  • Premium member
    Premacist
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have my DVB-T2 installed at SG Garage last year.  I bought the set online and doing the installation locally.

Any recommended shop that helps to install and link DVB-T2 HD Mobile Digital TV Tuner to existing In-Car entertainment system with LCD screen?

Newbie26 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:49 PM

ntuc2018
  • ntuc2018
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks. SG Garage seems good. How much will it cost to do the installation?

Edited by ntuc2018, 18 April 2018 - 03:05 PM.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:03 AM

SkywalkerTY
  • SkywalkerTY
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I just installed pioneer GEX-2850DVB2 at SG GARAGE, and is very satisfied with their product knowledge, installation and pricing. This tuner deliver clear picture even when I travel on highway. It is also compatible to my pioneer AVH-Z9150 HU for touch screen control and mirror display to rear passenger LCD screen.

Edited by SkywalkerTY, 28 June 2019 - 03:04 AM.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by LeeKiamGuan  |  Neutral Newbie

Installed several LEDs illumination under seats and console and upgraded the boot to LED bulbs. Very well managed installation work flow and experience installer. All completed within a short time. So went back to replace the stock speakers with their package. The German Audio system speakers and MBQ sub were very good match and top notch with proper tuning. You don't n... » Read More

Autoimage Enterprise

Autoimage Enterprise  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lightsabre  |  3rd Gear

Approached Ted weeks ago and share with him what I hope to improve on car audio. He strongly recommended me this Esatto DSP (Esatto Massa MA-D4) and shared with me the pros & Cons of this audio gadget.

The installation took slightly longer, and he mentioned that the car model (not the base model) needs a bit more time. Everything was done within the 3 hours,... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: volkswagen and 8 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users