Car fragrance

Discoburg

Peel some oranges, crush/squeeze the skin and put in a plastic bag. Open the bag and leave it in the car over night.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I bought Bullsone fresheners; quite usable and smells nice, but it turns out the 45-day life claim is extremely optimistic. Perhaps due to our hot climate.

I use kaffir lime ; just cut it and squeeze it near the AC vents... it leaves an oily stain though

I even use it for cleaning the interior as the lime gives an oily feel and I think it should be fine... anyway its natural

Even the leaves smell good

Peel some oranges, crush/squeeze the skin and put in a plastic bag. Open the bag and leave it in the car over night.

post-157298-0-05193700-1524610924.jpg

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

I use kaffir lime ; just cut it and squeeze it near the AC vents... it leaves an oily stain though

I even use it for cleaning the interior as the lime gives an oily feel and I think it should be fine... anyway its natural

This one power ...... can siam evil
  • Praise 2

I shall mix it with orange peels. See the effect. Thanks.
  • Praise 1

I like Yankee candle car scent as well but the scent dissipates very fast thus expensive to maintain.

Currently bought a Yankee candle vent clip car fragrance but i think the jar ultimate the works better. Any recommendation for one that smells great and lasting?

• Praise 3

I like Yankee candle car scent as well but the scent dissipates very fast thus expensive to maintain.

That’s true.

Using essential oil ........ something natural

How do you diffuse the scent in the car? Is there any scent that keeps cockroaches at bay?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

How do you diffuse the scent in the car? Is there any scent that keeps cockroaches at bay?

Come with wood ball and stem.

I love the fresheners from Febreze. In my opinion, they last the longest.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1