Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

Very interesting of a PM saying something like that of his own countrymen. But what he said is very true of the PRCs. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If our PM say this, cfm tio shoot until holland bounce to USA and end up lay flat in japan... [laugh]

Lai Lai. I say.

How many years the TOP student of PSLE is a China Chinese?

They can easily get 260 from a normal school. No need to study in elite school.

Failed English in P3 and P4.

不是门猛龙,不过江。

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Your Friend must be from MCA.

This is my handsome fren.

He says MCA only good for carrying his 

najib.jpg

businessman-carrying-big-golden-egg-inve

Edited by Jamesc

Ok allow me to share some insights on why yield in Malaysia is lower as my family has dealings with Bernas.

One of the main reasons is due to the lack of R&D. Malaysia feels that for the amount of padi fields she has is not justifiable for excessive R&D alike to those of Thailand. Padi fields owned by Chinese utilised the Thai method of using the super xrice breed which is more ezpensive but yet more pest resistant. Thailand spends 3 times more in R&D thAn Malaysia.

The tug of war to grow pinepples,durians to rice hs been going on.

The rice we have consist of different types, ranging from broken to whole grain. In short the cheaper the rice, the grains mixture will have a varying amount. Vietnam in factcn grow more variety of rice such as rose rice.

Bernas has trading offices,processing factories all over Asia to buy in any excess rice from Thailand. Which they feel is cheaper than to grow padi. Economic factor plays part. Pineapple in fact has mrgin of 200% when they are sold to China and else where.

The debate of certin Race not working hard etc is not a driving factor in Padi growing efficiency.

The lack of R&D is due to Bernas.

MARDI was told to stop R&D.

Why Sekinchan rice yield is higher than Kedah?

Guan Eng: Wee interested in 1MDB now, but silent when BN was in power.

When Jibby in power, MCA no balls to speak. MCA a totally discredited party might as disband as

they have no purpose.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5

When Jibby in power, MCA no balls to speak. MCA a totally discredited party might as disband as

they have no purpose.

don't understand malay. but they quite animated when they talk lol

don't understand malay. but they quite animated when they talk lol

I also don't understand.

All I know is that MCA guy was quiet as a mouse when Jibby was in power.

Now he roar like a lion but he talks so much now for what? Its too late.

Hehe I think he is suited to be those wayang actors like now during the 7th month.

they have no purpose.

I think its the same everywhere lor.

when you are opposition you talk is no need capital one, just fire happily only, you talk rubbish also got rubbish ppl support one, but when you become the gov then you suddenly think think and think again before you talk, best is no talk just take salary. 

same here if one day SDP become gov, and PAP become opposition, I think worse... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

when you are opposition you talk is no need capital one, just fire happily only, you talk rubbish also got rubbish ppl support one, but when you become the gov then you suddenly think think and think again before you talk, best is no talk just take salary.

same here if one day SDP become gov, and PAP become opposition, I think worse... [:p][laugh][laugh]

In normal countries, yes the opposition has freedom.

In dictatorships, its the reverse. The govt can say and do anything.

Which one are we in..

In normal countries, yes the opposition has freedom.

In dictatorships, its the reverse. The govt can say and do anything.

Which one are we in..

Lai Lai. I say.

How many years the TOP student of PSLE is a China Chinese?

They can easily get 260 from a normal school. No need to study in elite school.

Failed English in P3 and P4.

ä¸æ¯é¨çé¾ï¼ä¸è¿æ±ã

Yeah they just tough it out and play the cards they are dealt with. But they play it well.

Edited by Sosaria

What do you mean by in normal countries, and what do you mean by freedom? 

Talk rubbish and asking for trouble is not the same, you can go talk all the rubbish you want as long as you dont ask for trouble, and nobody likely even going to be bothered with you. But if you dont get the facts right and start to get personal with rubbish, then is asking for trouble. 

Which country gov with over 50% seats dont say and do anything? Those not is not they dont, is they can't, simple as that. 

Is politics, winner takes all, learn to live with it lah. 

Rather then keep on kpkb, why not do something more meaningful, like go join an opp party, or at least be an opp volunteer. 

wow... your idea of a society is scary.

same here if one day SDP become gov, and PAP become opposition, I think worse... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Eh ... u see WP no up. WP has 5 seats, the other one has nothing.

Eh ... u see WP no up. WP has 5 seats, the other one has nothing.

WP so far have not seen a super high handed leader yet mah, the other one if become gov will be worse than LKY when come to what he wants to control. Mayb burn books and shut the the internet down even...  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

wow... your idea of a society is scary.

What so scary?  It is the real world, real politics I am talking about.

If Obama has his way, will  the world be different today? 

If trump has free play what do think will happen to world trade now? 

Do you seriously think they didnt want a dictatorship? 

Is China under a dictatorship? Who do you think can and dare to oppose XJP? 

Go to Thailand, and try f**king the king in open for some freedom of speech!!

How about Laoma when he was PM under BN, compare that to him now as PM under the PH umbrella, you seriously believe he didnt miss his BN days? 

I can go on and on lah.

Talk about changing a society, you either pick up the axe and charge to make some real changes, or learn to live with it lah. Of course you can also come to internet and kpkb the same thing everyday. 

For a real needed revolution, blood will have to flow, are you prepare to flow yours? 

he is buying time and just want to be a good guy to his current supporter, any tough decision leave it to the next guy 2 years later.

↡ Advertisement