Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

how would a "crooked bridge" solve congestion [hur]

isn't the bottle neck is the custom clearance [confused]

His purpose is not solving congestion, but, to allow ships to sail through!

• Praise 1

He says OK

He says he will pay you 1 RM for every new facebook account

you create and post a nice fake message about him.

Limited to only 2.6 billion new postings. [thumbsup]

:D

I no believe hor........now his daughter asking for donation. His account tio frozen, want to mortgage his house also buay sai.....how to pay rm 1000 forevery new account.

For sure he will.

And our dear PM and 4G ministers no match for him.

He old oredy lar......needs to an everlasting legacy so that people will remember him. His children all billionaires liao......he say bye bye his children all will leave MY.

His purpose is not solving congestion, but, to allow ships to sail through!

Maybe he believes in fengshui.......some people believe the causeway is a lifeline for SG and we all know how much he despised SG when he was the leader in Umno.

hmm.... how come everything brought up by the new PM, their govt will say not priority? they waiting for him to step down?

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/johor-dap-favours-new-bridge-linking-johor-and-singapore-over-crooked-bridge-idea

this wan they will use as bargaining chips lor......they will say....'increase the raw water price and we will forget the crooked bridge'. Madhatter loves the crooked bridge because of a good reason....

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/mahathir-meeting-taxi-drivers-grab-langkawi-i-can-resign-today-10849190

“It’s not that I want to be a Prime Minister. I have retired, but people call me back, that’s why I came. If you don't want me to be the Prime Minister, I can resign today, it’s no problem for me,” he added.

he should stop making such comments, as if he was force to be PM but he enjoy scolding Najib   <_<  <_<

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/mahathir-meeting-taxi-drivers-grab-langkawi-i-can-resign-today-10849190

“It’s not that I want to be a Prime Minister. I have retired, but people call me back, that’s why I came. If you don't want me to be the Prime Minister, I can resign today, it’s no problem for me,” he added.

he should stop making such comments, as if he was force to be PM but he enjoy scolding Najib   <_<  <_<

He wanted it because he have some old scores to settle with SG .....

1) the bridge

2) water tariff

3) the islands off Southern Johore

4) Malaysian workers in SG CPF money

5) not happy with Najib for selling the railway tracks land with a piece of land near Suntec City (till now still vacant). 

and many more ..... :ninja:

haha I'm sure anwar is pretty much going to let Mahathir have a few years term before stepping up. Or else, if he steps up too early, then Mahathir will be taking potshots until his deathbed at Anwar.

• Praise 1

KNN, limbey resign lah!!! 

but but but, hands hold tight tight!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

he say that to the taxi drivers knowing that the taxi drivers in position to accept his resignation.. 

if we say the same thing to our boss.. we'd be cleaning up our tables liao..  -_-

• Praise 1

Lanjiao ppl call him back, he ownself walk ah walk, walk to the opposition to offer himself... <_<

I remember someone said, 现在我们有一匹马,还是自己走过来的马, 不过这不是普通的马, 是老马!!! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

agree with your point but it's undeniable ...

in msia 30M population ... there is only 1 person ... the one and only person who can defeat

the untouchable jibby ... and more irony he is the 92 years old man ...

if he didn't do it ... gotta wait for another 60 years also not sure anyone could do it

10 anwar also not equal to 1 laoma hor ... don't play play

Edited by Wt_know

agree with your point but it's undeniable ...

in msia 30M population ... there is only 1 person ... the one and only person who can defeat

the untouchable jibby ... and more irony he is the 92 years old man ...

if he didn't do it ... gotta wait for another 60 years also not sure anyone could do it

10 anwar also not equal to 1 laoma hor ... don't play play

agreed.

Mahathir was vital towards the malay voter swing. the chinese and indian votes were alway with the opposition.

haha I'm sure anwar is pretty much going to let Mahathir have a few years term before stepping up. Or else, if he steps up too early, then Mahathir will be taking potshots until his deathbed at Anwar.

Actually anwar's position now is superb. He gets to control parliament, have a big say in policy making, and yet doesnt have to face shots firing at the PM. He may not even want to be give up such a position and become PM so soon.  [laugh]

Is the same as what LKY once said, " I dont have to be the President, as long as I remain Secretary- General of the PAP, I remain in control."  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

he say that to the taxi drivers knowing that the taxi drivers in position to accept his resignation.. 

if we say the same thing to our boss.. we'd be cleaning up our tables liao..  -_-

If he say this to the PH gov now, I think first one to stand up shake his hand, thanks him and send him off will be Azmin Ali...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

laoma is a powderful tool for PH especially for PKR Anwar and DAP Kit Siang & Guan Eng

let laoma anyhow shoot and open mouth ....

cancel this cancel that ... cannot abolish toll ... cannot give free petrol

cannot do what the manifesto said ... then laoma simply said ...

the manifesto was proposed with the "thought" that they could not win

like that win liao lor!

laoma can anyhow shoot crooked bridge ... another national car ... USA no good ... PRC no good

at the end ... let laoma be the bad guy

when the successor took over can slowly slowly adjust

if cannot adjust say laoma did one

can adjust ... claim success

laoma also don't mind doing all these ... 93 years old already ...been there done that ... got everything liao

he said he got thick skin ... no impact whatever people said ... critics or don't like him

sun tzu art of war to the max !!! huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2