Boleh Land Election 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

My company is also giving an extra day paid leave to Malaysians. But most of them are just gonna use that leave for holiday. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My Malaysia friend told me najib cannot and won't lose, they will come up with some tricks even if they are on the losing side. Like registering fake voters and using foreign workers..

And if inevitably najib is going to lose the majority and not be the next pm, he will take the next first flight to Saudi Arabia or China. Lol.

Edited by Ingenius

why this worry about najib losing?

Not going to happen.

Jib Kor is as secure in his power as he ever has been. Oil prices has stabilised, so the deficit is improved.

Currency is stable, not as weak as before.

He's given lots of handouts to his voter base. He's fixed the opposition.

He has essentially crushed any open questioning of 1MDB.

The opposition is as weak as it has ever been for the last 10-15 years.

The only thing going for the oppositon is the sense of injustice or outrage. 

And as corrupt as he is, Jib Kor is actually quite a steady hand on the malaysian ship. The economy while not actually buzzing is also fairly ok.

• Praise 1

ahjib kor ... ftw!

anyhow anyhow can find middle east abang to donate ... unused fund can return anytime

anyhow anyhow can find prc 哥 to buy land and invest with super low interest and no payment for years ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

Not going to happen.

Jib Kor is as secure in his power as he ever has been. Oil prices has stabilised, so the deficit is improved.

And as corrupt as he is, Jib Kor is actually quite a steady hand on the malaysian ship. The economy while not actually buzzing is also fairly ok.

1MDB is fake news

in

Malaysia la

:XD:

i can never accept this

any staff under my care ... even he is a genius or can bring in sales

if he is 'corrupt' ... he must go

you never know ... one day when you return from your holiday

your shop is cleared and left with 2 chairs only ... [laugh]

one thing i believe ... 5000 years ago, now and 5000 years later

greed has no limits ... that's why i do not agree to the statement that

ok la ... let him makan abit ... as long as can deliver result

once a person can makan ... he will only makan more and more (snake swallow elephant) with unlimited appetite

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

i can never accept this

once a person can makan ... he will only makan more and more (snake swallow elephant) with unlimited appetite

Greed has no limits.

Not going to happen.

I think BN is the lesser of two evils, if I am a voter, especially a Chinese. That's why despite the 1mdb saga, bn still can win. Now there is huge commotion that the ruling party is selling away lots of resources and assets to China to raise funds. Edited by Ingenius

well for us being a neighbouring country.

I more interested in the relative stability of our neighbour  [;)]

We welcome any disgruntled malaysians to migrate to SG. and vice versa. 

i can never accept this

I think BN is the lesser of two evils, if I am a voter, especially a Chinese. That's why despite the 1mdb saga, bn still can win.

If you ask Penang Chinese, you might get a different story.

Chinese voters is not voting for BN (or precisely MCA/Gerakan).

Currently, MCA has 7 parlimentary seat + 11 state seat.  That's why it is call 7-11 party.

Gerakan has 1 parlimentary seat (via re-election) + 4 state state.  Gerakan even lost the goverance of Penang Since 2008.

For 60 years, Chinese community has been trying to get recognition for United Examination Certificate from Msia Government.  The same promise has been popping up for 60 yrs.  Malaysian Chinese has long gave up hope on that.  Mind you, Chinese community care a lot about mother tongue education.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Not going to happen.

The departure of PAS from the Oppo coalition resulting in 3 cornered fights will be a huge advantage to Najib ; but its not a done deal yet . It will happen if a Malay tsunami takes place . 

In 2013 , the Malay support for BN was 47% , PKR 31% , the rest are PAS and swing votes . These are collated datas .

In 2018 , survey polls by IDE ( Institute Darul Ehsan ) , a fairly reliable source, estimates the Malay support now to be BN 42% , PKR 41% PAS 13% and the remaining are swing . If the polls are accurate , and with the opposition's advantage of having 80% of Chinese and Indian votes , anything can happen . 

BN will have the advantage from the recent re-drawing of boundaries , as well as taking over 2013 PAS seats as PAS will be almost wiped out this election . MCA and Gerakan will similiarly find it tough to cling to their current 7 seats as the Chinese has practically deserted them . 

The opposition in this election will have an advantage of a  seasoned Mahathir , question is whether he is capable of winning over the rural votes. Also , all opposition contesting under same PKR flag will also be advantageous to them . 

At state level , it is predicted that Opposition will retain Penang and Selangor , and PAS ruled Kelantan will fall to BN . 

There is a 50/50 chance that Kedah , Negri Sembilan , Perak and Malacca , currently under BN , will fall to opposition .

At Federal level , BN still holds the advantage , but sentiments can shift especially during the campaigning period . 

One thing that I will bet my last dollar on , is that BN's popular vote will deteriorate further from last election's 47%  ( Oppo obtained 51% in GE 2013 )  . And if BN still manages to cling on to Federal power with less than , say  45% popular votes , Najib's resume may not look good in the international scene but then again , that's how " first past the post " works , and thats politics . 

• Praise 3

I didn't see brexit and trump coming.

So my opinion worth less than 1 cent 

[:p]  [laugh]

The departure of PAS from the Oppo coalition resulting in 3 cornered fights will be a huge advantage to Najib ; but its not a done deal yet . It will happen if a Malay tsunami takes place . 

In 2013 , the Malay support for BN was 47% , PKR 31% , the rest are PAS and swing votes . These are collated datas .

In 2018 , survey polls by IDE ( Institute Darul Ehsan ) , a fairly reliable source, estimates the Malay support now to be BN 42% , PKR 41% PAS 13% and the remaining are swing . If the polls are accurate , and with the opposition's advantage of having 80% of Chinese and Indian votes , anything can happen . 

BN will have the advantage from the recent re-drawing of boundaries , as well as taking over 2013 PAS seats as PAS will be almost wiped out this election . MCA and Gerakan will similiarly find it tough to cling to their current 7 seats as the Chinese has practically deserted them . 

The opposition in this election will have an advantage of a  seasoned Mahathir , question is whether he is capable of winning over the rural votes. Also , all opposition contesting under same PKR flag will also be advantageous to them . 

At state level , it is predicted that Opposition will retain Penang and Selangor , and PAS ruled Kelantan will fall to BN . 

There is a 50/50 chance that Kedah , Negri Sembilan , Perak and Malacca , currently under BN , will fall to opposition .

At Federal level , BN still holds the advantage , but sentiments can shift especially during the campaigning period . 

One thing that I will bet my last dollar on , is that BN's popular vote will deteriorate further from last election's 47%  ( Oppo obtained 51% in GE 2013 )  . And if BN still manages to cling on to Federal power with less than , say  45% popular votes , Najib's resume may not look good in the international scene but then again , that's how " first past the post " works , and thats politics . 

mahathir is really too old lah.

old ginger is old ginger but not a 90 year old one 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I think BN is the lesser of two evils, if I am a voter, especially a Chinese. That's why despite the 1mdb saga, bn still can win. Now there is huge commotion that the ruling party is selling away lots of resources and assets to China to raise funds.

The Chinese has deserted the ruling coalition since GE 2008 . So much so that in GE 2013 , Najib attributed BN's worst ever performance ( they lost popular vote for first time ) to the Chinese , labelling it a " Chinese Tsunami " .  His remark of " Apa lagi Cina mahu " ( What more does the Chinese want ) made headlines on the local newspaper . 

MCA and Gerakan has only 7 seats from last GE and the number is unlikely to increase this GE .  DAP Perak chief Nga Kor Ming is moving to Telok Intan to take on Gerakan chief Mah Siew Kiong ,  Johor DAP chief Liew Chin Tong is going to Ayer Hitam to take on MCA No.2 Wee Ka Siong , and MCA chief Liow Tiong Lai , which won Bentong by less than 500 votes last GE , will have a hard time against DAP's Wong Tuck .

Looks like DAP is gunning for the MCA and Gerakan's chiefs this GE . It will be fun to watch .  

The Chinese has deserted the ruling coalition since GE 2008 . So much so that in GE 2013 , Najib attributed BN's worst ever performance ( they lost popular vote for first time ) to the Chinese , labelling it a " Chinese Tsunami " .  His remark of " Apa lagi Cina mahu " ( What more does the Chinese want ) made headlines on the local newspaper . 

MCA and Gerakan has only 7 seats from last GE and the number is unlikely to increase this GE .  DAP Perak chief Nga Kor Ming is moving to Telok Intan to take on Gerakan chief Mah Siew Kiong ,  Johor DAP chief Liew Chin Tong is going to Ayer Hitam to take on MCA No.2 Wee Ka Siong , and MCA chief Liow Tiong Lai , which won Bentong by less than 500 votes last GE , will have a hard time against DAP's Wong Tuck .

Looks like DAP is gunning for the MCA and Gerakan's chiefs this GE . It will be fun to watch .  

wah u political analyst or malaysian?

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement