COE Bidding – 2nd Round of April 2018

Carbon82

Supersonic

I'm new to this.

What does current reserve price mean?

A - CAR UP TO 1600CC & 97KW $36,600 1 Submission 18 Apr 2018 15:00:39 Hrs $41,098 Accepted

Congrats

Turbocharged

Cat A - $38.5k

Cat B - $37.3k

Increase abit. I think COE will remain below 40k for the rest of the year unless government come out some surprise move like 100% loan. lol.

• Praise 1

Cat A - $38.5k

Cat B - $37.3k

Increase abit. I think COE will remain below 40k for the rest of the year unless government come out some surprise move like 100% loan. lol.

Car show, million dollar worth of transactions being signed, yet COE drop for cat B and no surge in cat A, the results speak volume about the weakness in coe.

Oh, you change car, or additional car?

I'm new to this.

A - CAR UP TO 1600CC & 97KW $36,600 1 Submission 18 Apr 2018 15:00:39 Hrs $41,098 Accepted

Oh, you change car, or additional car?

2nd car.

Originally wanted a 2nd hand vehicle but don't make sense in this climate. Depreciation and poorer safety (at least at my budget range) vs a new vehicle given current COE.

My FIL's van scrapping in august.

• Praise 4

Car show, million dollar worth of transactions being signed, yet COE drop for cat B and no surge in cat A, the results speak volume about the weakness in coe.

At certain booths even first bid or so can nego.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

2nd car.

Originally wanted a 2nd hand vehicle but don't make sense in this climate. Depreciation and poorer safety (at least at my budget range) vs a new vehicle given current COE.

My FIL's van scrapping in august.

Bro, you’re a good Son-in-law, kudos to you.
  • Praise 1

Fake news exposed.

• Praise 2

Bro, youâre a good Son-in-law, kudos to you.

Err no lah. Mostly for my wife and kids. My in laws like to stay home or within the neighbourhood type. But of course, got a vehicle is better than none.

I'm new to this.

congrats bro!

I'm new to this.

which AD is this? C&C or PML?

Cat A - $38.5k

Cat B - $37.3k

The question is will it ever go below 30k?
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

If below 30k, means have to issue more new COE liao.  [thumbsup]

I personally think COE is unlikely to go below 30k. But regardless, car price is not going to be a lot cheaper even if COE will to go below 30k, so if you plan to buy a new car , there is no need to wait further. Edited by Ct3833

Probably when VES phase 2 kicks in in June, COE will drop to compensate. Edited by car_Boy_75
↡ Advertisement