Missing White Volvo XC90 SLR426T

MissingCar

Supersonic

I just spotted the car. At PIE!!! But different plate number..

Then how u know it’s the same car?
↡ Advertisement

No leads from the Police. Trying to figure out on my own.

Any other means or authorities i can turn to?

LTA lor. See if there is any activity on pass ERP / any caprpark gantry. Remember there is car IU? Check one motoring if thre is any summon then u wil know 

If authority  wan to help there is a way lor, even they change the car plate. no.

u write to LTA see what they said

Edited by sonic_kp

Then how u know it’s the same car?

Not sure if it's the same car. But it's the same Make and model. [:p]

Mr Repo man dun be lazy pls. Do ur rounds.

• Praise 2

Not sure if it's the same car. But it's the same Make and model. [:p]

Mr Repo man dun be lazy pls. Do ur rounds.

Over $60 a barrel...online prowling cheaper mah... fuel ten not everyone’s cup of teh.

Twincharged

Why anyone wanna steal XC90? Pump $10 onli can drive 300m.....lol

You are right . All my tax payers money burnt up so fast using xc90 as a protection vehicle. Maybe even more as it could be modified with extra weight and performance.
  • Dislike 1

Over $60 a barrel...online prowling cheaper mah... fuel ten not everyone’s cup of teh.

Longg long time ago.. Commission I got for giving tips and successful towing is $50. How much is now Mr @Missingcar ??

No head no tail story, confirm more than meets the eye. Does not sound like a personal case anymore. Good luck getting free help for your repo biz... 

Please post up your police report.

If you cannot  even bothered enough to take quick photo and post it up in the forum, why should the rest of us here be bothered to help you find the car. 

No leads from the Police. Trying to figure out on my own.

Any other means or authorities i can turn to?

• Praise 8

Please post up your police report.

If you cannot even bothered enough to take quick photo and post it up in the forum, why should the rest of us here be bothered to help you find the car.

Wa Jin fierce .... but swee

I must commend our education system

Debt collectors now Jin satki, know how 2 use internet

There is a possibility that TS is not the owner of the car and the car is not stolen, just that he is looking for the car ..

There is a possibility that TS is not the owner of the car and the car is not stolen, just that he is looking for the car ..

not stolen can make police report meh?  [laugh]

6months has passed already. Obviously there's no urgency. If you lost your car would you have waited 6months to come here and post "Oh, I have lost my car. Help."?

Don't waste your time.

Edited by Watwheels

Probably a "carry on instalment" arrangement. And the hirer disappeared with the car.

Owner went to make police report, but was told it is a private commercial dispute. Not criminal act.

So, come here to ask for help lor :D

• Praise 1

Probably a "carry on instalment" arrangement. And the hirer disappeared with the car.

Owner went to make police report, but was told it is a private commercial dispute. Not criminal act.

So, come here to ask for help lor :D

think the white xc 90 is ts 1st car. After selling for another he regretted his decision and 6 month later decides to buy back the car but cant find its whereabout.....
↡ Advertisement