• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 105 praises

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:25 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Gardening is considered men's hobby boh?

Just to share some blooms I took. But some of the plants passed on liao.

😣

Attached Thumbnails

• FB_IMG_1490398682192.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1453513384358.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1468666036013.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1468666137053.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1468666102811.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1468666092941.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1490398591227.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1490398573814.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1468666179483.jpg

"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed." "There is more to life than increasing its speed." "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice!! Got durian tree? Or rambutan perhaps???

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nice!! Got durian tree? Or rambutan perhaps???

Walao... its a HDB balcony leh 😁
"Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man's happiness really lies in contentment." "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed." "There is more to life than increasing its speed." "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But some of the plants passed on liao.

RIP.

I think there is a thread talking about gardening in the lite & EZ section. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:11 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like flowers especially tulips......but i love de-flowering.......
Together We stand Alone

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:12 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I like flowers especially tulips......but i love de-flowering.......

Ewww.... that sounds xxx rated.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:14 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ewww.... that sounds xxx rated.

de-flowering the plant lar! As in cutting away the flower for display.........what you thinking sia.....πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Together We stand Alone

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:19 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

de-flowering the plant lar! As in cutting away the flower for display.........what you thinking sia.....ðððð

Wu yia boh??? Just say cut flower mah simi deflower.... somemore your nick got this evil there.

U do Ikebana is it?

Edited by Phluvcat, 24 April 2018 - 10:20 PM.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Uncle2 also has some of his own 

Freeder, BanCoe and Uncle2 praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wu yia boh??? Just say cut flower mah simi deflower.... somemore your nick got this evil there.

U do Ikebana is it?

de-flower sounds more atas.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. My late father loves plants. He kept some sort of a plant with velvet leaves with red flowers and everybody who passes by will compliment on the plant. Sadly after more than 10 yrs of tending it the plant died a few month before he passed on. Been trying to find the name of the plant but cant find them anywhere.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:36 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

de-flower sounds more atas.....ðððð. My late father loves plants. He kept some sort of a plant with velvet leaves with red flowers and everybody who passes by will compliment on the plant. Sadly after more than 10 yrs of tending it the plant died a few month before he passed on. Been trying to find the name of the plant but cant find them anywhere.

Wu pigcher boh?

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:14 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wu pigcher boh?

No have......saw something similar but green.....ours was purplish red with red flowers......i didnt think it would die because it was always there! The leaves were covered with soft velvet looking layer.......infact there were 2 kind of similar plants in different pots one was reddish and the other green but both had red flowers.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:25 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Triple post.....sorry.

Edited by Eviilusion, 24 April 2018 - 11:26 PM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:26 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No have......saw something similar but green.....ours was purplish red with red flowers......i didnt think it would die because it was always there! The leaves were covered with soft velvet looking layer.......infact there were 2 kind of similar plants in different pots one was reddish and the other green but both had red flowers.

Wah difficult cos I am mostly into orchids, hoyas and epiphytes. Now trying to find weird dischidias.

But dun test me on the names cos I can't remember.

If you come across similar photos or artistic enough to draw de flower... more chances.

πŸ˜‹

Edited by Phluvcat, 24 April 2018 - 11:27 PM.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:33 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah difficult cos I am mostly into orchids, hoyas and epiphytes. Now trying to find weird dischidias.

But dun test me on the names cos I can't remember.

If you come across similar photos or artistic enough to draw de flower... more chances.

Γ°

Orchids.....another plant he loves. He made his own orchid pot using wood......easiest plant to take care but beautiful. He keeps them since our kampung days as far as i can remember.....but my mom and sis would go buy stalks of orchids when raya season.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Maybe he didnt allow them to pick the flowers from his collection which usually have yellow flowers.....
Together We stand Alone

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:39 PM

Phluvcat
  • Premium member
    Phluvcat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Orchids.....another plant he loves. He made his own orchid pot using wood......easiest plant to take care but beautiful. He keeps them since our kampung days as far as i can remember.....but my mom and sis would go buy stalks of orchids when raya season.....ððð. Maybe he didnt allow them to pick the flowers from his collection which usually have yellow flowers.....

But u dun grow any plants now?

I came to love orchid when I met my wife. She brought one from Indonesia. Before that the only orchid I know is Vanda...and was into cactus and bonsai then.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:52 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I came to love orchid when I met my wife. She brought one from Indonesia. Before that the only orchid I know is Vanda...and was into cactus and bonsai then.

have..... pandan......my tillandsia all died.....hahaha! Maybe i will follow my late father.....make own wooden pot and keep a few orchid plants. Got 1 neighbour hangs their orchid pot outside the balcony........small pots and plants.......swee! I kana a reminder for putting a plant on my aircon compressor....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ....i had tied them so that it wont fall but hdb saw and said no....😭😭😭

there is a thread called greenfingers.....some plant flowering plant and others fruiting plant.......got quite a number of kakis here.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:33 PM

Uncle2
  • Premium member
    Uncle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Uncle2 also has some of his own 

Thanks Bro. Sama sama HDB corridor.

Luky got one corner for mini mini garden. [laugh]

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:39 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

This can merge w the green fingers thread
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:46 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i tried orchids and bought them in from thailand and taiwan when i was there. bought some from local orchids plantation and botanical garden sunday sale too. But hor, all mati liao.

they do need plenty of attention leh. any good tips for beginners? 

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: orchid, hoya, epiphytes, plants and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users