• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
626 replies to this topic | 2,339 praises

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:09 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You can start saving now. 😂

Arogab can anytime buy this full cash.

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:26 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My statue outside BM. Haha.

statue got come with a box with coin slot for us to drop some coins? heee heee

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:16 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Arogab can anytime buy this full cash.

I also saving up, my mother say cannot anyhow spend money

statue got come with a box with coin slot for us to drop some coins? heee heee

Ok, drop some cash to top up my next ride:b

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:45 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I also saving up, my mother say cannot anyhow spend money
Ok, drop some cash to top up my next ride:b

If I can find your statue ..hahah

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:09 PM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If I can find your statue ..hahah

Give you my POSB account, haha

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

Carbon82

Hybrid setup in the ES300h. And the rear leg room look very generous... [thumbsup]

Lexus-ES-2019-1280-4b.jpg

Lexus-ES-2019-1600-4c.jpg

Lexus-ES-2019-1600-4d.jpg

Lexus-ES-2019-1600-50.jpg

Lexus-ES-2019-1600-51.jpg

therock praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:31 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The avalon is already out in USA. Just the same car but more luxury going up to lexus.

The new TNGA platform is a big improvement over the older platform. So it's going to be marked improvement in driveablity.

Carbon82 and Angcheek praised this

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:09 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Let’s hope the 300h boot is larger than a hatchback this time....

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think all the newer hybrid cars have batteries under the rear seats already, that includes the new camry hybrid. So should be the same as avalon.

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:27 AM

Cychua
  • Premium member
    Cychua
    Clutched
    Author Image

Confirmed the new Camry hybrid will have the battery under the rear passenger seat.
Not sure whether it performs as well as the ES300H.
Is the difference only on the finishin? Performance wise exactly the same?

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:45 AM

Carbon82

i think all the newer hybrid cars have batteries under the rear seats already, that includes the new camry hybrid. So should be the same as avalon.

With refer to my previous posts, the batteries are under the rear seats, thus freeing up space in the boot for better use (boot size look like a normal sedan to me from the photo).

lexus_es_350_f_sport_10.jpeg

Doppel praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:58 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Confirmed the new Camry hybrid will have the battery under the rear passenger seat.

The camry hybrid is supposedly very good. Good acceleration for a normal family sedan, excellent fuel economy, and nicer drive, as good as a prev gen accord.
The only reason it won't sell is cos crossovers and suvs are cannabalising executive sedan territory.

With refer to my previous posts, the batteries are under the rear seats, thus freeing up space in the boot for better use (boot size look like a normal sedan to me from the photo).

Yeah there's no problem with the boot definitely.

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That's a good improvement. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:00 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Agree prev es300h boot look ridiculous to me lol

U might think the car comes with adjustable rear seat like A8 or S400L haha
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 02 August 2018 - 10:00 AM

Hulky
  • Hulky
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The new Lexus ES is now based on the Avalon model n a totally new Toyota global platform.
Afraid have to say the Camry can’t come close anymore although they did share the same platform
in earlier version.To insist Camry is still one n the same one can only infer you re a Camry owner
n head full of ego

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:15 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The new Lexus ES is now based on the Avalon model n a totally new Toyota global platform.
Afraid have to say the Camry can’t come close anymore although they did share the same platform
in earlier version.To insist Camry is still one n the same one can only infer you re a Camry owner
n head full of ego

Which version of Camry?

Latest JDM Camry is using TNGA

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:42 PM

Frozebite
  • Frozebite
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i have just view the car in lexus showroom earlier this week.

The rear looks really sleek . However i personally feel the font and the rear dont match.

if lexus  bring in teh ES350 than that i would be much more interested

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:25 AM

Cook123
  • Premium member
    Cook123
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Spoke to my Lexus dealer recently
Es250 net price is around 190k
Unlikely lower much more
My current Es 2yrs old, depredation 18kpa or so if use till end
Bought 200k if sell now 140k plus minus
Need to TOP up around 50k for new Es then would depreciate near 17kpa
And still need factor in need to take Loan otherwise must add another 2-3k
Not keen as loss is great and still need to TOP up 50k

Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:22 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Spoke to my Lexus dealer recently
Es250 net price is around 190k
Unlikely lower much more
My current Es 2yrs old, depredation 18kpa or so if use till end
Bought 200k if sell now 140k plus minus
Need to TOP up around 50k for new Es then would depreciate near 17kpa
And still need factor in need to take Loan otherwise must add another 2-3k
Not keen as loss is great and still need to TOP up 50k

50k over 2yrs ok bah.

Straightline for ur ES oredi $18k/yr which u hv accepted when u bought. So that’s oredi $36k.

Less $1k depre per year for new ES so that’s theoretically another $10k saving

COE probably $20k less today than 2yrs ago plus u get a new, better model w refreshed 2 extra year warranty

Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:53 PM

Earthboy
  • Earthboy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

50k over 2yrs ok bah.

Straightline for ur ES oredi $18k/yr which u hv accepted when u bought. So thatâs oredi $36k.

Less $1k depre per year for new ES so thatâs theoretically another $10k saving

COE probably $20k less today than 2yrs ago plus u get a new, better model w refreshed 2 extra year warranty

You make me itchy

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, toyota, luxury, hybrid and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users