Opel insignia 2009 - 2016

Shouyi

so when u getting?

your dad gave you money already?

I tried but my mummy said wait.. ^_^

Eh...they said wait for 7 mth lah.. Ah Kong come up give some spare change [:p][:p]

↡ Advertisement

Eh...they said wait for 7 mth lah.. Ah Kong come up give some spare change [:p][:p]

but school holiday over already.. what to do during this period?

go to some car forum and talk big? [:p]

i won't waste time on people driving a stupid Opel Astra....

lucky i stop driving one already..

but i shall forward this to the opel forum for their comments. [laugh]

so your mummy said opel is stupid and you shd continue to use your clever ezlink card?

so your mummy said opel is stupid and you shd continue to use your clever ezlink card?

Din know I was driving a stupid car.....

oh ok... of course it can't compare to Leyland.... :angry:

i won't waste time on people driving a stupid Opel Astra....

why call other people's car stupid? because you think you drive a "cleverer" one? whats yours ah, im wondering..

its natural for car brands within a bigger parent company to share technology and design cues.. (e.g VW)

design wise, you can call them lazy or boring or repetitive, but its fine with me. cars within a lower given price range for VW will have their interior look identical here or there (from polo price to scirocco/golf), but not totally. only when the price range is much higher, then more differentiation is observed.

why call other people's car stupid? because you think you drive a "cleverer" one? whats yours ah, im wondering..

its natural for car brands within a bigger parent company to share technology and design cues.. (e.g VW)

design wise, you can call them lazy or boring or repetitive, but its fine with me. cars within a lower given price range for VW will have their interior look identical here or there (from polo price to scirocco/golf), but not totally. only when the price range is much higher, then more differentiation is observed.

To make me feel good.. my Skoda Roomster interior is very much almost the similar to the Scirrocco... hmm.. nice...

naah.. Leyland better.. [blush]

Back to the car,

Anybody know, why the Cruze came with a 1.4 T as the "best" option, while the Insignia came with 2.0T ?

Obviously GM still wanted Opel to be the more upmarket 1...

Turbocharged

oh, u drive an Astra? I am so not tokking to you already. :ph34r:

Turbocharged

i so not tokking to you too. [shakehead]

Turbocharged

you too. even if you are not driving an Astra. [mad]

Turbocharged

Back to the car,

Anybody know, why the Cruze came with a 1.4 T as the "best" option, while the Insignia came with 2.0T ?

and you definitely, even if I dunno wat car you drive. :excl:

Back to the car,

The cruze should be compared against the upcoming Astra and not the Insignia. These 2 shares the same platform and possibly ( I don't know for sure ) be sharing the same engine, gearbox...

the upcoming Astra will be in 1.6 and the upcoming 1.4T...

Insignia have the similar dash with Cruze but that does not makes it to be comparable with Cruze. They belong to different category.

The cruze should be compared against the upcoming Astra and not the Insignia. These 2 shares the same platform and possibly ( I don't know for sure ) be sharing the same engine, gearbox...

the upcoming Astra will be in 1.6 and the upcoming 1.4T...

Insignia have the similar dash with Cruze but that does not makes it to be comparable with Cruze. They belong to different category.

Ah ic.. that explains... Insignia is not under compact category.

i so not tokking to you too. [shakehead]

im not talking to anyone in this forum anymore, because they all drive "stupid" cars :angry:

but replying to threads is a different thing [laugh]

I'll be very sad if u really don't talk to people driving a car. Go to the non car owner corner and reflect. And see whether our friend is there anot.

I hope he's not holding onto his clever ezlink and waiting for a bus there [:p]