• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14532 replies to this topic | 92,050 praises

Posted Yesterday, 09:33 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will drink it with milk or soy milk i guess. It tastes ok. Like chocolate milk. But I just use normal table spoon.
I don't think I will drink with water alone.

Trick is to get it thick if drink with water. Usually 2 scoops for maybe 500ml water.

This is chocolate. Though I dunno if got double chocolate.

Maybe remember wrongly but it is definitely chocolate or double chocolate. I've tried chocolate with mint too. Anything chocolate singly or plus something usually quite safe.

Tried another brand before. Cookies and cream. Tastes like crap. And doesn't mix well with cold water. Really horrible drink.

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Trick is to get it thick if drink with water. Usually 2 scoops for maybe 500ml water.

For a person who don't like too sweet, double dose is too much.

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For a person who don't like too sweet, double dose is too much.

I've stopped for many years already. Don't want to ingest anymore artificial sugar.

Edited by Kxbc, Yesterday, 09:36 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I've stopped for many years already. Don't want to ingest anymore artificial sugar.

Idea. I have choc powder leftover.

Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe remember wrongly but it is definitely chocolate or double chocolate. I've tried chocolate with mint too. Anything chocolate singly or plus something usually quite safe.

Tried another brand before. Cookies and cream. Tastes like crap. And doesn't mix well with cold water. Really horrible drink.

Yeah I bought this brand cos most reviews on iherb

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You all lao jiao with whey protein, don't have other ways to take it other than water?
Once i tried it with hot milk tea, and it get lumpy, like pieces of tastless mince beef. Horrible. Then I remember thats how protein will turn into hot water, like the egg white.

You need to use a shaker.

Pour in water first, then the powder, then shake the shaker vigorously. Won't be lumpy.
Ender praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted Today, 12:57 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pour in water first, then the powder, then shake the shaker vigorously. Won't be lumpy.

Thanks, I have a shaker but only when used with room temperature water. You gave me an idea. I probably shake it with a little water before adding into my milk tea.

Posted Today, 09:50 AM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ON is OK. Mixes well with cold water without need for shaker at all. Just don't use warm or hot water.

Posted Today, 09:52 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ON is OK. Mixes well with cold water without need for shaker at all. Just don't use warm or hot water.

I don't think it's too sweet from my first impression. So the artificial sweetener level is ok.

yeah i don't want a shaker. extra item needed.

Posted Today, 11:39 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hmm guys, whats your review of that cheap cheap Watson's body fat percentage calculator scale that we mentioned maybe 1 year back?

I know it's not accurate and just for trend analysis. But just want to find if it's acceptably consistent.

For weight measurement it is fairly accurate.

For Fat percentage, i think it has a range of at least 2%, I get between 18% to just below 20% depending on what time of the day I weigh. The way it is calibrated, I think water in your body play an important part to the fat percentage measurement shown. 

Also take note that although you may take measurement at the same time every day ( eg 8am in the morning), what you ate and when you stop eating the night before also make quite a different to the reading.

Battery strength also affect the reading alot, once when battery was low, the reading go all over the place. So if reading out by alot, check the battery. 

If you take all these into consideration, given the price, I think can do lor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Roadrunner2029 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted Today, 12:00 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For weight measurement it is fairly accurate.

For Fat percentage, i think it has a range of at least 2%, I get between 18% to just below 20% depending on what time of the day I weigh. The way it is calibrated, I think water in your body play an important part to the fat percentage measurement shown. 

Also take note that although you may take measurement at the same time every day ( eg 8am in the morning), what you ate and when you stop eating the night before also make quite a different to the reading.

Battery strength also affect the reading alot, once when battery was low, the reading go all over the place. So if reading out by alot, check the battery. 

If you take all these into consideration, given the price, I think can do lor.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

haha okie. will do then.

Posted Today, 12:01 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I don't think it's too sweet from my first impression. So the artificial sweetener level is ok.

yeah i don't want a shaker. extra item needed.

ON is one of the most well known and used product, so technically cannot go wrong with it. 

The other product very similar to it is the one I am using from GNC.

51dWYo48OrL._SY355_.jpg

Formulation stated as use room temp water, but I have tried with ice water and warm water, all no issue. The problem is how ppl mix them.

First up is powder goes into the liquid, and not liquid goes into the powder, otherwise sure get lumpy because some powder will be trap and cannot dissolve. 

Next thing is shake not stir. Shaking will dissolve all the powder, stirring will not. And you do not need a shaker, just fill up half way any container with a screw on cap and shake, makes no different one. I only have a shaker for my son when I bring for him, otherwise he put powder in a baby milk powder container and pour into his puma water bottle, shake and drink after CCA.  I use a small screw cap nike water bottle to shake it. 

But the best is blending, 30 sec into the blender and is tokkong tokkong liao, but drink immediately, otherwise if leave on table too long, the powder will start to settle and separate from the milk. 

I microwave warm up 250ml cold milk and add 1 scoop whey with half a banana,  blend them into a shake for my son every morning. And add one scoop whey to my hot kopi O kosong every afternoon, all no issue. But I blend lah. 

So its a user problem, nothing wrong with the products.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh forgot to add, I am using those screw cap 8-in-1 blender, and it comes with 2 x 500ml plastic mug, so I just blend using the plastic mug, unscrew and drink from the mug, no need to pour out again. 

Edited by Tianmo, Today, 12:07 PM.

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted Today, 12:08 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i drink at home. so quite ok.

Stirring with milk was ok. some very small undissolved amounts which i just lick off the spoon anyway. 

Was telling my wife. She likes to drink milk add milo. I think add this one is healthier hehe

ON is one of the most well known and used product, so technically cannot go wrong with it. 

The other product very similar to it is the one I am using from GNC.

51dWYo48OrL._SY355_.jpg

Formulation stated as use room temp water, but I have tried with ice water and warm water, all no issue. The problem is how ppl mix them.

First up is powder goes into the liquid, and not liquid goes into the powder, otherwise sure get lumpy because some powder will be trap and cannot dissolve. 

Next thing is shake not stir. Shaking will dissolve all the powder, stirring will not. And you do not need a shaker, just fill up half way any container with a screw on cap and shake, makes no different one. I only have a shaker for my son when I bring for him, otherwise he put powder in a baby milk powder container and pour into his puma water bottle, shake and drink after CCA.  I use a small screw cap nike water bottle to shake it. 

But the best is blending, 30 sec into the blender and is tokkong tokkong liao, but drink immediately, otherwise if leave on table too long, the powder will start to settle and separate from the milk. 

I microwave warm up 250ml cold milk and add 1 scoop whey with half a banana,  blend them into a shake for my son every morning. And add one scoop whey to my hot kopi O kosong every afternoon, all no issue. But I blend lah. 

So its a user problem, nothing wrong with the products.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: exercise, fit, live, longer and 2 more...

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users