Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Twincharged

Back home. Quite a straight forward op. Need to wait for results from the op though before seeing if future treatment required.

Have a good rest and speedy recovery.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Lol my kids eating egg almost daily. I also eat quite often. But now if I eat hard boiled egg, I leave the yolk for my dog.

I still eat at least one egg aday. But rarely exceed two.

yah i agree... to me, SOC is more "fun" cos of the different types of obstacles to clear

2.4 is kind of boring, just endless running

Wa.. You guys must be very fit..

I hated SOC or rather I am scare of it.. I will have "butterflies in stomach" whenever there's SOC even though I can meet the timing

• Praise 1

yah i agree... to me, SOC is more "fun" cos of the different types of obstacles to clear

2.4 is kind of boring, just endless running

I hated SOC or rather I am scare of it.. I will have "butterflies in stomach" whenever there's SOC even though I can meet the timing

For the Mcfers here who prefer SOC, just saw they were promoting Spartan race at AMK hub yesterday. There's are some obstacles to try out just outside AMK hub, opp MRT stn.  Looks like Ninja warrior type of obstacles. 

haha. It's serious. But it's an early kind of serious. So should be quite ok.

I'm still aching from my sprints on tuesday. Only walked my dog for wed and thurs.

Been busy with going down to the hospital.

Well what to do. Life is not supposed to be easy.

Just have to suck it up and move on.

Speedy recovery.
  • Praise 5

For the Mcfers here who prefer SOC, just saw they were promoting Spartan race at AMK hub yesterday. There's are some obstacles to try out just outside AMK hub, opp MRT stn. Looks like Ninja warrior type of obstacles.

Few of my classmates participate q regularly.

Turbocharged

Anyone here doing kettlebell (KB) exercises can share experience?

After doing many KB swings I find that there is muscle soreness at my back at the middle part just below shoulder blades. Wonder if some technique wrong or it's normal?

Turbocharged

Wtf??? :D

this brings the aging game to a whole new level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_tdBdG04lw

If he's not on any "cheat" supplements like testosterone jabs, HGH or steroids, then I'd say he probably won the genetic lottery.

Probably his testosterone did not reduce as much as an average person of his age, or he had a lot to begin with, so can still build more muscle than he lost due to age. These are all genetic variations and he's the outlier.

I loved SOC but only the obstacles part of it which I could clear easily. Hated the running part especially the first 400...by the time reach low wall shag out more than half liao. The last 200 always like running with jelly legs.

I loved SOC but only the obstacles part of it which I could clear easily. Hated the running part especially the first 400...by the time reach low wall shag out more than half liao. The last 200 always like running with jelly legs.

Rundown is 800m then 600m for the post obstacle

Rundown is 800m then 600m for the post obstacle

No wonder...I’m so proud of myself then. But at the same time so worried that my memory is showing sign of fade. Hahaha

Without the rundown, there is no real test of combat readiness. Imagine going to war, running a few hundreds then still have to climb in and out of trenches, then fire at enemy.

Even still, on hindsight I find that there is very little test of endurance (perhaps route march) compared with strength (IPPT, SOC). But if too siong, most people (including myself) won't be able to tahan, most of us civilians just fresh out of school. Got one time in ex, I kenna arrow to one person carry a casualty out of a trench, wah .. really cannot make it - SBO, helmet, rifle all on.

I feel you there...during bmt...I thought I was lucky to be the first as fake casualty in the section...it only lasted less than two minutes then kena more shiong parts...had to carry the stretcher and run...then changed to another pattern, instructor asked me to carry 4 other M16s so that those 4 carrying the stretcher could run faster...I shagged out less than 100m and dumped all rifles over the fake casualty...but I sang to spur the rests to keep going...didn’t get penalize for that. I think the instructor was amused by my canny yet cunning problem solving...

Just to say that all the four lifts which service our 40 story block are broken down.

So anyone wanting to get home this evening will have to walk up.

Good exercise as long as you are young.

Well the four lifts are out of service again this morning.

Don't know if people are getting to work or if kids are getting to school.

Luckily my mil hasn't any doctors appointments.

Don't know if anyone needs an ambulance for an emergency.

Well the four lifts are out of service again this morning.

Don't know if people are getting to work or if kids are getting to school.

Luckily my mil hasn't any doctors appointments.

Don't know if anyone needs an ambulance for an emergency.

Sorry to hear that. Would be odd if all 4 elevators have a single point of failure.

Which manufacturer?

↡ Advertisement