Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Sorry to hear that. Would be odd if all 4 elevators have a single point of failure.

Which manufacturer?

I think it's Fujitec.

The HDB has been built for 8 years and the lifts are continually under 'maintenance'.

I think they're a disgrace.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Well the four lifts are out of service again this morning.

Don't know if people are getting to work or if kids are getting to school.

Luckily my mil hasn't any doctors appointments.

Don't know if anyone needs an ambulance for an emergency.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/living-in-an-hdb-flat/home-maintenance/function-of-hdb-branches-service-centres-and-town-councils

Town Council is responsible for the maintenance of the lifts. It just smacks of their lack of capacity, initiative and capability to manage your estate. Good time to feed back to them, cc your mp too.

To be fair, some town councils are really good. Eg my former town council. Estate kept clean, rubbish chutes cleared at least twice a day and washed till no foul smell.

I think it's Fujitec.

The HDB has been built for 8 years and the lifts are continually under 'maintenance'.

I think they're a disgrace.

Japanese brand but likely built in you know where, where workers generally have no pride and qc in their work.

For exercise thread, it's not elevatot break down, it's quads trainer activated. [laugh]

Quad up last evening. Yay!

Then sore until cannot quad down this morning.

Last week , National Football League hold 2.4km run fitness test at stadium. They closed lane 1 to 4. So I just standby at lane 7, and start running with the first group as they took off. End of run, I was about 50m behind the main herd. Quite an experience.

• Praise 1

You buying ?

No lah. Current garmin 235 still working fine. But $219 is a ridiculously cheap price. Somemore if can use their shop $15 voucher, $204 is going to be the cheapest wrist hrm gps watch that is considered very accurate for optical sensor.

10 hour battery life !! I think 235 max about 4 hour ?

235 more than 4 hrs. I think 8hrs.

Anyway less than 10 mins to go before flash sales end.

Edited by Ender

Mine never got to 8 hours I think. Maybe got to disable a few features to get it. On paper it's supposed to last more than 10 hours.

Last scsm, used my 235 for about 5 hrs. Still got more than 50% reserve. My 235 already more than 3years.
  • Praise 1

10 hour battery life !! I think 235 max about 4 hour ?

I charge this once a week at most. But think the software sync up is the downside

I charge this once a week at most. But think the software sync up is the downside

Do you sync to your mobile apps via Bluetooth or to your PC via USB?

I find my garmin sync to mobile apps very slow. USB to PC alot faster and can charge at the same time.

Do you sync to your mobile apps via Bluetooth or to your PC via USB?

I find my garmin sync to mobile apps very slow. USB to PC alot faster and can charge at the same time.

I'm not the best person to ask. Cos I stopped uploading. I just look at the log in the watch sometimes.

I mostly use my pc at work and my home laptop is used only occasionally. The charging/data cable I just charge from my wall outlet to multiport USB charger.

Edited by Lala81

Ya, bluetooth disabled.

Just more info, Only sensors on are OHRM, GPS,

GPS setting -> GPS  +GLONASS

Data recording, -> 1 second.

No other Apps running in the background. 

• Praise 1

Last week , National Football League hold 2.4km run fitness test at stadium. They closed lane 1 to 4. So I just standby at lane 7, and start running with the first group as they took off. End of run, I was about 50m behind the main herd. Quite an experience.

Lane 8 perimeter is about 450m. So if you did 6 rounds in lane 7, you would have done 250m more than lane 1 guy.
  • Praise 2

Mine is everything on. [laugh]

If everything on, I think most watches won't last as long as on paper.

Generally paper spec is just in gps + ohrm.