Exercising and losing weight

ODC

Hypersonic

I like 九鲜招牌 item no. 3 as well. I only eat that one. Yeah but got sugary syrup. Partially healthy... Like my wasabi almond snack lol

I don' know which number I ordered most frequently. Usually it's the one with lot of beans and nuts, bean curb as base for protein replenishment and fiber.  I think this desert is a great healthy substitute  for full meal on a very active day (to mitigate the high sugar content). 

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I don' know which number I ordered most frequently. Usually it's the one with lot of beans and nuts, bean curb as base for protein replenishment and fiber. I think this desert is a great healthy substitute for full meal on a very active day (to mitigate the high sugar content).

No. 3. Its the healthiest though still have the taro. More importantly it tastes good.

Hypersonic

Started exercising again. Back to zero.

Weak as a newborn pup. Stamina all gone.

Haha my body composition at the active sg gym yest.

post-4207-0-42539300-1557781802_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Can share where are the gyms that offer this analyst? Is it paid or free?
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

First time I stepped in for many years.

Haha had to use the app to pay and sign in. I suaku, had to ask the staff to help lol.

I was at the clementi one.

@tianmo @ender, the other activesg gyms have?

Turbocharged

I thought you bought the 4 point tanita scale from ebay? It will have the same functionality except maybe for the printout.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

glad to see how you are managing yourself.

very positive,  very encouraging, very admirable .  :a-m1212:

No rush, take it easy and work your way back, in no time you will be much much stronger than you ever were... ^_^

first time you see your weight break below 80kg ( or did you do a 79.xxkg before?), not a bad thing hor... [:p]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

First time I stepped in for many years.

Haha had to use the app to pay and sign in. I suaku, had to ask the staff to help lol.

I was at the clementi one.

@tianmo @ender, the other activesg gyms have?

Never knew the clementi gym has this, last i was there was like many many years ago, and back then it was very small and run down.  Mayb it was upgraded recently.

The jurong west branch was renovated late last year, and I have not really spend too much time there yet, not sure if they have this. I suppose they should have it since they are one of the biggest activesg gym ard and recently upgraded. I will go ask them the next time i go there.

The last thing I knew they have a hand held reader, but that thing doesnt print anything... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

(edited)

You have done it before, you can do it again. Edited by TangoCharlie
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic

Never knew the clementi gym has this, last i was there was like many many years ago, and back then it was very small and run down. Mayb it was upgraded recently.

The jurong west branch was renovated late last year, and I have not really spend too much time there yet, not sure if they have this. I suppose they should have it since they are one of the biggest activesg gym ard and recently upgraded. I will go ask them the next time i go there.

The last thing I knew they have a hand held reader, but that thing doesnt print anything... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It's still the same gym from donkey years ago. Haha except maybe the sweat smell not so strong now lol...

But the dumbells are new and got some new lighter smaller fixed weight barbell for more casual users.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Welcome back to exercising again. You are still very young leh, restarting and back to shape in no time.

I thought you bought the 4 point tanita scale from ebay? It will have the same functionality except maybe for the printout.

Mine is no brand one. Dunno whether zhun anot.

And it doesn’t indicate Visceral fat rating.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

ð Glad you are doing well.

Just take care in the gym in case of infection. Not the cleanest place due to amount of saliva, sweat etc.

Bring anti septic wipe?
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

yah man, this is really something he need to take care.

@lala81, do take good care of the hygiene part in the gym, there are many inconsiderate ppl in these gyms who never clean up after they use, leaving the handles and machines dirty.

Bring 2 towels instead of 1 if you can, one to put on the seats and benches, the other one to wipe yourself. Just to protect yourself. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

It's OK. I'm more or less past the immunocompromised phase.

Lol these 2 Indian aunty housewives put their towel on the lat pull down machine. Not on the bench but on top of the cushion holding your thighs down. Haha I moved it away for them lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1