North Korea Situation 2017 and beyond

The_Bear

If USA and South korea wants to invade NK, they would have done it long ago, no need to wait until NK has ICMB with nuclear tip. 

You might be too young to remember but they did try back in 1950  [laugh]

Okok, tonight I give ah pui a personal call, f**k him ask him to aim one swee swee one at japan. Tokyo or Osaka you prefer? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Which ah pui? Ur bff 165kg? 好有重量 Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 1

You might be too young to remember but they did try back in 1950 [laugh]

I wasnt born before the 50s but only in the 60s, but i know the history. Howeever, all around the world people has already put that behind and moved on, including China. It is such a outdated thinking that just because of what happened in the past generations that the Japanese are the same as they were in the 50s. Lol. Edited by Ingenius

Why would Japan want to ?

Japanese nationalism and japanese aggression?  You can refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II to learn more.

Of the main aggressors from WW2, Japan is the only one left which (1) doesn't even want to admit the atrocities they commit (2) hasn't removed the ruling royal family who was complicit in ww2 (3) has a war shrine for their war-criminals and their head of government even performs a yearly pilgrimage there 

it was full of excitement here in Hokkaido, Hokaidate. announcement over pubkic loud speakers early morning. honestly, i dont think there is going to be any war if USA dont provoke and starts anything. I didnt see any Jap anxious of antthing at all. 

in my personal opinion, all these are just USA biz tricks. sell arms

• Praise 1

I wasnt born before the 50s but only in the 60s, but i know the history. Howeever, all around the world people has already put that behind and moved on, including China. It is such a outdated thinking that just because of what happened in the past generations that the Japanese are the same as they were in the 50s. Lol.

Sure sure.

But have we also forgotten Iraq's "WMD"?

Sure sure.

But have we also forgotten Iraq's "WMD"?

Now you are twisting the story, what has invading Iraq and nk got to do with japanese imperialism ?  Nevermind..

Now you are twisting the story, what has invading Iraq and nk got to do with japanese imperialism ?  Nevermind..

I was replying to your comment - look back at the comment chain, it is you who mixed up Japanese imperialism with my comment talking about the korean war.

If USA and South korea wants to invade NK, they would have done it long ago, no need to wait until NK has ICMB with nuclear tip. 

You asked about USA's motivation to invade NK. I replied citing Iraq.

Edited by Kusje

I was replying to your comment - look back at the comment chain, it is you who mixed up Japanese imperialism with my comment talking about the korean war.

You asked about USA's motivation to invade NK. I replied citing Iraq.

i get you. But I was replying to your perceived Japanese imperialism, and explaining why it is an outdated thinking. Yet you quoted this reply but switch to talk about invasion of Iraq, which has nothing to do with the Japanese imperialism you were suggesting. Nevermind, let's stop here and agree to disagree, its just a discussion. Chill. Edited by Ingenius

Okok,  tonight I give ah pui a personal call,  f**k him ask him to aim one swee swee one at japan. Tokyo or Osaka you prefer?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Not Hokkaido, remember we are going there ...  :XD: 

• Praise 1

Japanese nationalism and japanese aggression? You can refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II to learn more.

Of the main aggressors from WW2, Japan is the only one left which (1) doesn't even want to admit the atrocities they commit (2) hasn't removed the ruling royal family who was complicit in ww2 (3) has a war shrine for their war-criminals and their head of government even performs a yearly pilgrimage there

They can try again. We will hoot back dis time. Made their chio bu 卫安妇.