• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic | 82 praises

Posted 13 May 2018 - 01:24 AM

song77
  • song77
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I miss riding with the wind, at night (I dont miss riding in the hot sun). Probably night, weekend ride?

What's stopping you?

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Money  :a-m1524:

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:47 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Speed cams, kuku Drivers
Angcheek praised this

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:19 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I miss riding with the wind, at night (I dont miss riding in the hot sun). Probably night, weekend ride?

What's stopping you?

Accidents.

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:03 AM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    Supercharged
    Author Image

What's stopping you?

Not worry about your riding skills. Only worried about those kuku or drunk drivers on the road. 

Get a bicycle. Ride and exercise at night with the wind is much better [:p]

Discoburg and BanCoe praised this

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:36 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I am most of the time riding when alone.

Just buy and think later.

Discoburg praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

song77
  • song77
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I saw some Aprillias for Sale. #Poison

Accidents.

Im lucky to be still alive

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I saw some Aprillias for Sale. #Poison

Im lucky to be still alive

2 strokers days are numbered......even if renew coe it will fail the stringent emission tests. I also like 2 stroke 250cc.......but its quite expensive though and the brand new bike price is a killer. Current 4 stroke bikes with 3 pistons are the trend for 2a bikes but i am not a fan.

what bike you riding?
Together We stand Alone

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no class 2 license

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 13 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What's stopping you?

Me too.

But nowadays too many cockanathan drivers, I gave up.

Posted 13 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

buy an electric scooter and terrorise pedestrians on PCN haha  [laugh]

Actually 15kph, the breeze already quite shiok especially near the coast.

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

Subutai
  • Premium member
    Subutai
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Rain?

Nowadays quite a lot drivers and riders on road regardless, anyhow suka suka drive and ride like machiam their grandparent roads or yi laopeh one.
1 Anonymous member praised this
Keeping quiet doesn't mean that I agree with you, it means I am evaluating you.

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:46 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now Bike COE 7-8k. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:09 AM

song77
  • song77
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

2 strokers days are numbered......even if renew coe it will fail the stringent emission tests. I also like 2 stroke 250cc.......but its quite expensive though and the brand new bike price is a killer. Current 4 stroke bikes with 3 pistons are the trend for 2a bikes but i am not a fan.
what bike you riding?

What will happen if I fail emission? Must scrap the bike?

no class 2 license

2A sufficient to enjoy rides. Unless you want to ride up to KL :)

Now Bike COE 7-8k. 

Thinking of getting a run ride. Won't be getting new bike. But now still back side itchy phase. Must buy some cream to soothe it. It will cost 5 to 6 k to scratch it.

Rain?

Nowadays quite a lot drivers and riders on road regardless, anyhow suka suka drive and ride like machiam their grandparent roads or yi laopeh one.

Randomly get stuck under fly over not bad. Ciggie in hand, make new friends.

Fun ride la. Fun ride.

moto1_s9nze2h.JPG.500x500_q85_watermark.

3.5 years left. 4800

Macam after marry liao, then start to think, why I marry her ah?

Edited by song77, 14 May 2018 - 02:05 AM.

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:21 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don't have 2/2a/2b but if i did... hello busa.

other half rides a burgman 200 though.

friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:20 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my backside itchy,

from sitting on a car seat too long, wish it wasn't so.

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:28 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What will happen if I fail emission? Must scrap the bike?

2A sufficient to enjoy rides. Unless you want to ride up to KL :)

Thinking of getting a run ride. Won't be getting new bike. But now still back side itchy phase. Must buy some cream to soothe it. It will cost 5 to 6 k to scratch it.

Randomly get stuck under fly over not bad. Ciggie in hand, make new friends.

Fun ride la. Fun ride.

moto1_s9nze2h.JPG.500x500_q85_watermark.

3.5 years left. 4800

Macam after marry liao, then start to think, why I marry her ah?

no need to scrap....can put into store as you wouldnt be able to ride it without a road tax.....😂😂😂. I saw a young chap riding an nsr250pgm a few weeks back..damn swee!

don't have 2/2a/2b but if i did... hello busa.

other half rides a burgman 200 though.

busa too big for me but as people say, will get used to riding a bulky bike very fast. I prefer the 600-800cc......not so big, nimble and just right for my skinny frame.....😂😂😂.....but i dont have a class 2.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:38 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I need to find time to get class 2 license

BMW ILsex ftw

Edited by Davidtch, 14 May 2018 - 09:38 AM.

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

Kezg1
  • Premium member
    Kezg1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

...remind me of those biking days..R5...RD350..king of the road..imo..haha

Bros praised this

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:59 PM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

no need to scrap....can put into store as you wouldnt be able to ride it without a road tax.

That why when I receive inspection letter, I quickly try to inspect in case they change their emission rules. This time I cannot because I dumped too much oil 2t oil so have to use up the tank before pumping new fuel for inspection.
Angcheek and Staff69 praised this

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: motorcycle, helmet, itchy and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users